What a Shame! Khloe Kardashian!? REALLY??

ΞvΞ
ΞvΞ Posts: 19 Level 2

Honestly I think King got Khloe Kardashian because they thought that it would bring more attention to the game or whatever but it's doing the total opposite people will stop playing because of this. Also it's not like Khloe is paying the game on anyway they are obviously paying Khloe for being the Host. The money that we freaking put into this game is most likely some of the $ that's getting used to pay this Rat (Khloe)

Comments

• fneubert
    fneubert Posts: 2 Newbie

What a shame, have been playing for years, hate the Khloe being associated with a game I love playing.

• kphere
    kphere Posts: 3 Newbie

I seriously want to get off candy crush every time I go to play and see Khloe’s fake face on my screen. The Kardashians are has beens, doing a bunch of nothing for no one but themselves. Cancel this already, ugh 🤦🏻‍♀️

• CEG-2
    CEG-2 Posts: 94 Level 3
    edited September 2021

Both my husband and I have both remarked: WTF about this idiot K-person being on here, and contemplating no longer playing. Snarky response to reviewers: Yes, we do have better things to do, but we also need a break from volunteering with people in some sort of need (me), and my husband enjoys a distraction in between ten hours of conference calls.

Seriously…We spend money, and have been playing since the beginning of time. Get rid of it

• stelleh2020
    stelleh2020 Posts: 2 Newbie

I don’t care that Khloe is representing for Candy Crush…..I just want her to mute with the rest of the game. I have the game muted in settings….but Khloe’s pop ups are still loud and clear in the middle of the night when I open my phone. The only way to shut her up is to completely mute the entire phone…but that means No ringers, no alerts, no alarms. The rest of the game mutes through the app’s settings. Why doesn’t Khloe shut the hell up like she’s supposed to???? Please link her in app announcements to your app settings menu so we can get some relief from her annoyingly obnoxious voice?

• fneubert
    fneubert Posts: 2 Newbie

Please get rid of Khloe. Association with the Kardashians is not enjoyable and detracts from the enjoyment of playing the game.

• DaSnoozy
    DaSnoozy Posts: 2 Newbie

I actually never commented before and came to sign up to post just so I could express my disappointment that Every since Ms. Kardashian showed up I have wanted to stop playing. I had hoped it was a temporary “celeb” 🙄 guest appearance and that she’d be gone soon but I am so tired of how much it has screwed the game up & she still here. The game has not been working properly and frankly I am sick of seeing her face in a game I’ve been playing for many years. The only one I continued to play on my phone to relax, zone out or kill time. So annoying! Please change it back!

• kphere

@DaSnoozy SAME!! You will now probably see some of her “peeps” come on here to respond against your comment. 🙄🙄

• DaSnoozy
    DaSnoozy Posts: 2 Newbie

lol ugh! I hope not. I don’t understand why she’s even here.. I don’t even think we need “celeb” appearances. I’d prefer just like holiday stuff on occasion but I don’t even think all that fluff is necessary. The game stands in its own.

• kphere

I totally concur with you on the game standing alone. I actually deleted the app after I signed up for a profile to post my objection to KK being on here. I was so sad that she was the reason I deleted the app, just couldn’t take it anymore. I’ll wait for her to phase out.

• kac72
    kac72 Posts: 4 Newbie

Thank you for the inspiration to not waste my time playing this game. The mere sight of Khloe is enough the help me find better uses for my time.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?