Feedback on levels 10 326 - 10 370

Crazy Cat Lad
Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
edited September 2021 in Discussions

This week and release we want your feedback on the levels 10 326 - 10 370!

New sweet levels are released every week in Candy Crush Saga and the Levels Designers want your feedback on the new levels.

On this page you have the chance to give all your feedback on levels 10 326 - 10 370 directly to the people behind the levels!

This week we want to know how you feel about the following things!

1 Was any level way too easy for you? Was there a level that was a piece of cake?

2 Is there anything you felt was missing in this release?

What was your absolute favorite level? Which level would you like to play one more time?

Comment all feedback to the Team about the new levels on this page!

All Stars US

Become the first American Candy Crush All Star. All details HERE.

Heartfelt Harvest

All players outside the US that are not able to play the All Stars event can play all the events HERE instead.

Comments

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,837 Level 5

Candy Crushers

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

• Tzvi_Marcu
    Tzvi_Marcu Posts: 2,551 Level 5

Today I change my strategy, I will not finished all the new levels and will left part of them for tomorrow and maybe for Friday to be able to do the Deluxe Chocolate Box.

I did the first 15 levels no glitch or problems with them

• js_sj
    js_sj Posts: 23 Level 2

Nice change this week with no unbeatable levels to start. Does get difficult starting at 10338. If you don't get a strong start there are a ton of blockers at the end and I had to use 2 space ships to keep my streak going. 10339 broke my streak but was able to beat it on the next one. Really need some luck for the stripe/wrapped candies to line up to break through the icing and penetrate downward. 10340 wasn't bad to finish.

• js_sj

I'm finding the second level a good balance of challenging and fun. 10344 is a bit tricky with aggressive and hard to reach spawners at the bottom. 10347 broke my streak again and it took a few extra turns to win it. Once again, getting wrapped/striped to fall in place is key to wipe out the bottom. 10348 another tough one and still working on it without starting boosters. Even though these levels are difficult you never feel that it isn't possible. To me that's a great board design.

Not sure if I'm having a problem but I didn't get my crown at the end of the first level and all crowns from previous levels have disappeared.

• Tzvi_Marcu

@js_sj In your second post do you mean second episode not level

• Scooterpie

Greetings @Tzvi_Marcu! I really like hearing your strategies and those of the other players. Your and others different ideas really make me think! I like to bounce around ideas here. For Sure!

• Tzvi_Marcu

@Scooterpie Every week I finished the new levels in 3 to 4 hours. In lasts 2 weeks I cannot do the Deluxe Chocolate Box, because on column I need to choice between using 3 UFO, or a party boosters, or a level with crown or 4 new levels. I don't want to spend the UFO or party boosters so I need new levels.

• Michael-6
    Michael-6 Posts: 987 Level 3
    edited September 2021

Just started out, 10329 is a terrible level relying heavily on luck. Getting rid of the mixers in the top right is very hard, particularly if the bottom half of the board is opened up.

10328 wasn't much better, you need to leave enough time to get the mixers to dispense enough liquorice to fulfil the order, but that typically means you are left with so few moves you need the mother of all cascades to clear the columns on the right.

Two decent levels and two poor ones so far, but only played the 4 levels.

Again, you really are needing the full necklace to pass too many of these levels.

• Scooterpie

@Tzvi_Marcu interesting! I have the Chocolate Box but not the Deluxe Chocolate Box?

• js_sj

Finished the second episode (thanks @Tzvi_Marcu). Definitely a few hard levels but enjoyed them all. Crown at the end of the episode is definitely gone - anyone else see this? Also, it says I'm 'qualified' for the All Stars event but when I click on the box, nothing happens.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?