Please remove Kardashians

Options

Comments

• Maurice88
    Maurice88 Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited September 2021
    Options

Please remove it! As soon as I see it I want to close the game. If I keep seeing it I will find another game.

• pbwillie
    pbwillie Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

First you assault me with Kardashian images that I try to avoid, then you insist I agree to a NEW agreement of terms that I can not understand or I can not play. I agreed to something when I started and now you want to CHANGE that. No thank you. If you valued me at all, you'd not do either. Apparently I am no longer the customer or player you are seeking. Used to come for refuge from the crud of the world, now I'm sorry I ever invested a cent into you as you are part of the crud. Let me know if you ever decide to go back to the game I enjoyed.

• JoC0122
    JoC0122 Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

Ohh Please, GET HER OFF THE GAME! Her representation, her past, and her family are not what I want staring at me everyday I play! I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY OF THE KARDASHAIN SINCE HER FATHER!

• matt007
    matt007 Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

All the Kardashians care about is the media, money and being on camera. They do not care about anything but money.  “Money whores."

Please don’t tie my “moment of relaxation” to them.

level 9933

• vettedrmz
    vettedrmz Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I totally agree with you and was disgusted the first time I got on to the site and saw the Khloe Kardashian Avatar. That is what has kept me away from playing the game as much

• jane617
    jane617 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Please, why are we seeing this kardashian woman, haven’t we “seen” enough of her? Quite shocking to see her face on my screen.

• MonroeH
    MonroeH Posts: 152 Level 3
    Options

I totally agree with everyone saying how she's ruining their game. Why on earth King picked her as their "celebrity" is beyond me. Remind me again why she's "famous"? Oh yeah, cause her sister made a sex tape! This is definitely NOT the kind of person I want to see incessantly over and over again, on every Candy Crush screen. It's making me find other things to do instead of playing Candy Crush cause I just can't stand looking at her. I really wish King would give us an option to TURN HER OFF!! The bigger mystery is why does Candy Crush need any "celebrity" at all? Isn't the fun of the game the whole reason people play it? If we wanted to follow some so-called "celebrity", isn't there enough social media out there to do that? We don't need any of them in Candy Crush!

• Sayona
    Sayona Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

King isn't going to get rid of her. They've invested too much money. They have constant ads on the game show network.

• Snicket
    Snicket Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Literally signed up for this community after years of play just to voice my disappointment over this. I’ve stopped playing- I’ll check back next year, and hopefully this hateful family will be off my screen by then.

• Sayona
    Sayona Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?