⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Why don't all my bookmarked posts show up?

Options
a_trost
a_trost Posts: 740 Level 3

I am logged in to the King Community, I've seen my messages and notifications with no problems. I want to see my bookmarked posts. It says I have 36 bookmarked, but when they come up there is only the last 5 that I bookmarked. How do I see all of them? After all, that's why I bookmarked them, so I could get to them easy.

Best Answers

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 13,685 Legend
    edited October 2021 Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @a_trost, have a theory about the disappearing bookmarks.

I only have one bookmark left now, but when I click the notification I get a message saying that I do not have any bookmarked posts

When I found the post that I had bookmarked I discovered that it had been merged into another post by a CM.

My theory is that by moving my bookmarked post it broke the link, but did not remove my bookmark.

Maybe some of your bookmarked posts have been merged with other posts

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 143,942 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

For bookmarks. every Community game has. this means If your total number of bookmarks is 36, and if you open candy crush your bookmarks are five and the other 31 are in other community games.

• a_trost
    Answer ✓
    Options

Thank you

@Alienscar

@kiara_wael

I will be looking into my bookmarks and see if what you have said is what is going on. I think it could be as Kiara said, that they are in different communities.

Answers

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 13,685 Legend
    edited October 2021 Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @a_trost, have a theory about the disappearing bookmarks.

I only have one bookmark left now, but when I click the notification I get a message saying that I do not have any bookmarked posts

When I found the post that I had bookmarked I discovered that it had been merged into another post by a CM.

My theory is that by moving my bookmarked post it broke the link, but did not remove my bookmark.

Maybe some of your bookmarked posts have been merged with other posts

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 143,942 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

For bookmarks. every Community game has. this means If your total number of bookmarks is 36, and if you open candy crush your bookmarks are five and the other 31 are in other community games.

• a_trost
    Answer ✓
    Options

Thank you

@Alienscar

@kiara_wael

I will be looking into my bookmarks and see if what you have said is what is going on. I think it could be as Kiara said, that they are in different communities.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?