Feedback on levels 10 326 - 10 370

Comments

• Tzvi_Marcu
    Tzvi_Marcu Posts: 2,544 Level 5

@Marina_Zakon I'm not the King's defender, I'm not happy either with the QA on the games. I don't know what is your job, but you can agree that QA of airplane software is not same to game QA.

• berf
    berf Posts: 81 Level 3

10364 is a pile of excrement. Just another money grab - a level that cannot be cleared without boosters.

I now HATE CANDY CRUSH almost as much as I hate the Kardashians. And the contest, like most, is completely fake. Imaginary players edging you out of the top 3 so you'll spend cash. Screw this.

• Michael-6
    Michael-6 Posts: 987 Level 3
    edited October 2021

Agree on 10364. Another in a long line of hopeless "hope the board creates endless wrappers out of thin air or you can't pass" designs.

It's really poor stuff this week.

Edit: I've played this one loads of times and cannot get anywhere close.

@LindQ 10364 needs a serious look at, the current setup is completely unreasonable. Less frosting or much more frequent wrapper+stripe drops at least.

• Michael-6

Well i got my lucky board for 10364- colour bombs were being spawned almost every turn. Absolutely ridiculous amount of luck needed to do this one. And on to the next woefully designed level- 10369. I've had to quit almost every go i've had as the level ends up in an endless loop of dropping wrappers and blowing them up.

Were the designers drunk this week or something?

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 36,991 Friends Moderator

I'm late again this week. Yesterday I started the second episode. I thought, so 5 to 6 levels every day is enough, there was no more episode race. And it is always enough for the box of chocolates. I thought. When I wanted to do the next levels in the second episode today, a message suddenly popped up. The episode race came in the middle of the second episode and thought I was #1 and should keep my winning streak. Oops I thought, what is that. Ok, then played more levels than intended. And the 20 GB from the box of chocolates and another 25 GB from the episode race. 

But honestly. I don't know who ranked the levels. None was marked as severe. For this, the keys, acidic skulls and other obstacles were in hard-to-reach places. When I had caught the first blockers, the indicator flashed that I only have 5 moves left. Oha. I had to stress my inventory a bit. The 25 GB from the episode race doesn't help either. 😥

Maybe @Michael-6 is right and the designers really had a .... Tipsiness. 😧

• Michael-6
    edited October 2021

Would you look at that!

An episode race!

AN ACTUAL EPISODE RACE!

Why, i thought those things only existed in fairy tales!

On the levels, once you get a go without the wrapper loop, 10369 is ok. But you then have to negotiate the woeful 10370, again waiting for a lucky board. A suitable way to round off a thoroughly disappointing week.

Hoping for better tomorrow!

• Goldenswordz
    Goldenswordz Posts: 525 Level 3
    edited October 2021

I doubt the levels will ever be good again, ngl. I can't wait for a level that uses less than 8 different blockers. Apparently to them 20 different blockers covering almost the entire board = a good level.

• Michael-6

Agree, blocker overload is the order of the day in these recent levels.

Also, going to refer to sour skulls as acidic skulls from now on, as in @DieOmimis recent post.

Certainly, the way they were used this week was about as much fun as taking a bath in sulphuric acid.

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 36,991 Friends Moderator
    edited October 2021

LOL @Michael-6 in the translation the same thing comes out for me. Apparently there are not so many variations between the English and my language. 

😂🙈🤷

• Munster
    Munster Posts: 532 Level 3
    edited October 2021

if these levels are anything like level 10200 to 10231, more moves are needed !! if these levels are harder, then please give us more moves and more times for us to win boosters!! and what about players in the same team in FANTASTIC FIVE who can share boosters and give more lives?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?