Why the ***"is it do hard to posst

Graham_the_Nomad
Graham_the_Nomad Posts: 216 Level 3
edited October 2021 in Discussions

(EDITED by CM - Inappropriate/ abusive language) 

Comments

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 13,450 Legend

Hi Graham you have already made 28 posts, so can you offer a bit more information as to what you are finding so difficult?

Is it finding the right area, posting a comment, or starting a discussion that you find the most difficult?

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 13,450 Legend

I think I know what you mean. Mostly I think the language of the site gets in the way and the site isn't that intuitive. When I first joined the site I was a bit like you and it took me awhile to realise that posts were called discussions. Once I figured that out the new discussion button made sense.

As I am sure you know now the new discussion button is at the top of the discussion page.

• Ryanthecrusher
    Ryanthecrusher Posts: 534 Level 4

Level 10279 is really hard. However i have noticed that when i play on king.com or fb i get the win so much sooner than on mobile.

• zotag
    zotag Posts: 1 Newbie

10286 impossible with only 20 lives.

Other players from 1 to 2 weeks ago on YouTube have 32 lives, also not so much jelly covering.

Have found levels getting increasingly difficult lately with not as many lives with those players from 1 to 2 weeks ago.

• katipancz
    katipancz Posts: 15 Level 2

Definitely taking the joy out of playing. Should be classified as an impossible level rathere than hard. I have definitely played less and thinking of not even playing until it's fixed or quitting all together. I know I won't make a dent in CC's big sea of players but it will definitely save me some time. The last few weeks new levels are stoooopid. Less moves than other players and more obstacles. CC must be hard up for our hard earned $$$. I have not paid and not about to start now. Onto better games. Maybe. Hard to get over CC addiction but not impossible.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?