Hey! Join us!

🏃 Candy Spring Race! Collect badges and win Gold Bars HERE!
🕑️ When do you play Candy Crush? Let us know and win 24h Unlimited Lives! HERE!
🐨👸💃💪 What Candy Crush player are you? Find out and claim your personal badge HERE!

✨👑 All Stars US - the sweetest and biggest candy tournament of the year!

Comments

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• CharbzieCharbzie Posts: 29 Level 2

This is such a grind. I can't see keeping it up for 4 days. I've been No.1 a couple times but get passed in about 10 minutes. I have stuff to do!

• XadoraXadora Posts: 57 Level 3
  • JuliEsqJuliEsq Posts: 41 Level 2

So excited for quarter finals! I’m holding at first place but am taking a break. I’ll have to work hard to catch up. The top three are serious crushers! Good luck to all! 🍀

• seiler732seiler732 Posts: 22 Level 2

So, do I just keep playing like I am for the remaining 95 hours left on the clock?

There are 50 people on my leaderboard list.

Is is supposed to be the same 50 people until the clock runs out?

It must be a 5 day tournament, because we are just now under 4 days, at 3.9 days left on clock.

At least I'm still in first....FOR NOW

• jj3748jj3748 Posts: 56 Level 2

That’s serious dedication and I thought I was putting in a lot of hours and hard work but I look up to you my friend

• JuliEsqJuliEsq Posts: 41 Level 2

Broke 200k. Still in the lead. It’s 3am so I’m getting some sleep. See you crushers tomorrow!

• AlienscarAlienscar Posts: 5,517 Level 5

Only fifty people! That is interesting the first page of this discussion says: 'Quarter Final 12 - 16 October-In the Quarter Final you will have new fresh leader board and compete against up to 100 other qualifiers. Now, you will need to finish as number 1 on your leader board to get to the Semi Final.'

The 12th-16th is five days. I suppose that does mean you have to keep playing for the whole of the five days

• Crazy Cat LadCrazy Cat Lad Posts: 13,502 Community Manager
    edited October 2021

@TrishD The Quarter Final is 12-16 October. You can find all dates on the first page HERE.

@megangel143 This is the all Stars US page, to claim your level 1000 badge, please head over HERE.

@Ifuseek13 The Final will be on 11 November, but the exact time and place is still to be confirmed. You will get more info and all details about the Final in your game and under the event tab after the Semi Final. You will be able to watch the Final online and a link to it will also pop in your game before the Final.

@seiler732 Yes, keep on playing. You will need to finish as #1 when the rounds ends. So keep on playing to keep your position and get to the Semi Final.

@Alienscar That is is correct! Please pay attention to the whole sentence; "compete against up to 100 other qualifiers". Up to 100 players means that there are maximum 100 on the leaderboard, but can also be less players than that.

• AlienscarAlienscar Posts: 5,517 Level 5

@Crazy Cat Lad That is is correct! Please pay attention to the whole sentence; "compete against up to 100 other qualifiers". Up to 100 players means that there are maximum 100 on the leaderboard, but can also be less players than that.

I did pay attention, so please pay attention to what I wrote. My post was pointing out that some players might have more than fifty players to compete against. If you read between the lines it seems unfair that not every player has the same number of players to compete against.

• jj3748jj3748 Posts: 56 Level 2

I am still new and have limits I have to follow and restrictions I meet but thank you for all your advice and help you give please post more if you like thank you again

• Origins7_DaleOrigins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑

Hi @Crazy Cat Lad @Pounawea @Yosca @Nix66 @Pitty_Kitty,

Ok, in the *Quarter Final Round, did like *74 Levels, from *Levels 10,312 / 10,386! Currently in *1st Place for now. Still have levels in reserve if needed.

*Page 1 / Rules!

• Semi Final

Round One 21 - 22 October

Round Two 23 - 24 October

One step away from the Grande Finale! 

A new leaderboard and no Wild Cards after the Semi. So make sure to crush your way to the Final.

The Semi Final will go in two rounds. You will need to finish as number 1 the first round to get to round two. The ten best players from round two will get to the Final in November!

• All Stars USA - Quarter Final - Score 116,204 - 1st Place - CCS - Origins7 Dale

Will see in the next *82 Hours or so, if this holds up. Until then.

Cyas Group - Origins7 Dale, 😀

10/13/2021

• CharbzieCharbzie Posts: 29 Level 2

Doesn't seem like it would be easier just to wait for the wildcard round rather than play for 4 straight days

• Nix66Nix66 Posts: 19,652 Legend

Consider yourself lucky @Origins7_Dale! You’d be in 5th place in my group.

I’ve Crushed 85 levels👇

And am not even in the Top 3 of my overactive group.

• Origins7_DaleOrigins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑

Hi @Nix66,

Why I held back on *Levels over the weeks. Knew I would need them.

As I have said before, there is no such thing as luck. There is however, low or high probability on things, especially on *Cause & Effect or *Math Issues. Luck is a pagan concept.

Of course, if I wished you luck, then I would be contradicting myself, & giving you something that doesn't exist. There is *Order in the *Universe, if this was not true, then *Operational Science would be impossible.

Same is true on *Natural Law, no such thing, there is a *Law Giver tho, who does give his Laws to mankind.

Well, enjoy the contest.

Cyas Origins7 Dale, 😀

10/13/2021