๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!

I believed in the contests!

Options
Tallie12
Tallie12 Posts: 37 Level 2

In irritated. Just started the weekly contest for the top three who pass levels this week. There is a person that started at 175! Started! Errrrrr

ยซ1

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,008 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello there!ย ๐Ÿ‘‹

Welcome to Sweet King Community! ๐Ÿ‘‘

Thank you for your playing Candy Crush Saga, you can checkย more interesting topics and contestsย (click onย spoiler warming button here) ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ˜Š

๐ŸŒถย Hot topicsย hereย andย hereย right now in Candy Crush Saga! ๐Ÿ”ฅ

๐Ÿ’ผ Badge of the Month- Octoberย HERE

๐ŸฅThe next Featured Community Manager of the month is...ย HEREย ๐Ÿฅ

๐Ÿ‚ Community Newsletter- October Editionย HERE

Member of the Month- September 2021: CassDย HERE

Letโ€™s have some Halloween Funย HERE!

๐Ÿญ๐Ÿคฉ Candy Crusher of the Month - October 2021ย HERE

๐Ÿฐ The Royal Court of Candy Crushersย HERE

๐Ÿ Candy Cobra - sssweet and ssslithering new feature in Candy Crush Sagaย HERE

โœจ๐Ÿ‘‘ All Stars US - the sweetest and biggest candy tournament of the yearย HERE!

๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ’œ Heartfelt Harvest - Lovely and sweet fall events in Candy Crush Sagaย HERE

๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“… Poll of the Week - Episode Race vs Weekly Raceย HERE

๐ŸŸ๏ธ๐Ÿˆ๏ธ Fishing Tournament with Licorise - Collectย the Badges and Win Gold Barsย HERE!

๐ŸŽง Meet the Audio Team and give us your feedbackย HERE! ๐ŸŽถ

๐Ÿ“– ๐Ÿฌ Help on Levels! 15 Best tips & hints on how best to play and enjoy Candy Crush Sagaย here.

๐Ÿ’ฌ๐Ÿ’ญ Level Feedback! Leave your feedback on the new levels!ย HERE!

โœจ All Stars Bonus Challenge with the Bubblegum Troll! 50 Gold Bars to winย HERE!!

๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ Share Your Favorite Halloween Memories for a Chance to Win Gold Barsย HERE!!๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ

Win Gold Barsย here! Help Lucy to identify the cities! ๐Ÿ™๏ธ (General Contest)

Whilst you are here, you click on spoiler warning button here then read full definition aboutย Guideย (Help you find your way around King Community),ย Excel Spreadsheetย (Support, Discussion, Contests, Ideas, Videos, etc.) and More Topics ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ˜Š

You can check out thisย guideย as it will help you find your way around Kingย Community. I am so happy that you joined us here. You are going to love the contests, meeting new people who love the game as much as you do. If you have any game questions at all, I am going to add a link here that will open up as an Excel spreadsheet. On the left you will find your game and then scroll across to where you would like to go. For example, do you have a game issue question? Then click on your game Support link. Would you like to meet other game players that play the same game as you? Then click on the Discussions link. Don't forget to check out the current contests for your game for a chance to win some free gold bars for your game.

Excel Spreadsheetย (Support, Discussion, Contests, Ideas, Videos, etc.)

You can also checkย Want to subscribe on Tagging List of King's Games and More Topicsย as received your tags on your notifications when contests and more exciting threads released if you want to subscribe. And also checkย Let's help to create/vote amazing ideas on CCS, CCSS, CCJS, CCFS, FHS and COTRย as we need help to create another new ideas and vote active amazing ideas that we hope these ideas implemented. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Have a nice and safety day! โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 13,699 Legend
    Options

Hi Tallie12 I do wonder if the player starting with 175 has something to do with which time zone you play in. The Weekly Contest starts on Monday (midnight I think) so if I get matched, for example, with a player from Australia they will start their contest eight hours before me.

• Tallie12
    Options

You are probably right! I was ranting. I do live this game! I took the advice in here and am now back in the contest. It was a glitch. Have a great day!

• Alienscar
    Options

Nothing wrong with a good rant @Tallie12. Glad to hear you are back in the contest. Keep on crushing.

• William_S_Fine
    William_S_Fine Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

๐Ÿ™‚Do we know how many people are in the semifinals ?

• Tallie12
    Options

I won the second round! I hope people aren't cheating. I'm working butt off! Lol.

• Alienscar
    Options

Have you made it into the semi-finals @Tallie12? I couldn't say for sure that some people haven't found a way to cheat, but I get the impression that most people are just spending hours and hours playing one level over and over to collect as many stars as they can.

• Tallie12
    Options

Yes I made the second final. That's what I heard to. But I tried that and found I was getting more just playing the usual way.

• Alienscar
    Options

Congratulations it sounds like hard work. I think the thing about playing previous levels very much depends on where you are in the game. Those players at the end of the map only have 45 or so levels to play, so don't have much choice. Then players over level 4000 can find themselves stuck on a level fir days in end.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?