How do I stop email notifications

Options
Tina_Williams-2
Tina_Williams-2 Posts: 282 Level 3

How do I stop getting email notifications. My inbox is bombarded.

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    edited March 2020
    Options

Hi @Tina_Williams-2

We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.

You can easily get rid of notifications.

Go to your profile - Edit Profile - Notifications Preferences - Mark / Unmark - Save Preferences.

Also you tell me again for additional information.

Thank you.

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

Go to your Profile and then "Edit Profile". Click on the "Notification preferences" and check off all emails.

Don't forget to save the settings in the bottom of the page!

• 80ENAsJj
    80ENAsJj Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

am ceva probleme cu un nimel la stagiul 301 nu inteleg cum de nu pot sa trec având in vedere ca am folosit toate Bomboanele bomba pentru a putea trece nivelul și tot nu am reușit😟🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

• caligirl62
    caligirl62 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

I have changed and then saved my notification preferences, but I am still getting emails. What can I do to stop this?

• Sisterkitkat
    Sisterkitkat Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Please can somebody tell me how to stop getting all the emails & notifications from where every time someone comments on here? I've went into the notification preferences many times & changed them. But it never seems to work. I still constantly get them no matter what I do. I'm not on Facebook just my little smart phone. I enjoy playing this game, but don't want to be constantly bothered with all the emails & notifications. So please help. Thanks once again.

• Emmalaine
    Emmalaine Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

Please please help, how do I stop the notifications and emails, I am getting bothered by them, I’ve gone into my profile into edit into notifications and unchecked all the boxes, saved it, then back to them community and more notifications back to my profile unchecked all the boxes again, I have none this over and over how do I stop this, please help 🙏🏻

• galenty
    galenty Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

I would also like to stop the email notifications. It's insane how much you spam my inbox. It's ridiculous. Changing my notifications and ven deleting the games hasn't changed anything. Please, please, please, stop this.

• bigmamaG9
    bigmamaG9 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Please Stop e-mails!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?