Feedback on levels 10 326 - 10 370

Comments

• manavision
    manavision Posts: 56 Level 2

level 10342@LindQ

@LindQ pls notice the 3 orange candies together at the bottom, l have 1 square to complete which should have happened, with the arrangement (and it did after 10 gold bars, no extra move needed).... But alas πŸ™

As suggested by @kiara_wael ... 😊

• Yama2
    Yama2 Posts: 1 Newbie

I can't get enough chocolate and blast through the licorice tied booked chocolate balls without blowing up all the chocolate. The demos I watch have more moves and their chocolate is wrapped in paper to protect it a couple of times. Sponors should be making MORE chocolate. It's impossible as it is now....

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,785 Level 5
    edited October 2021

Edit *Wrong Thread*

• manavision
    manavision Posts: 56 Level 2

Level 10351 (not a hard level as per CCS)...

Ridiculously difficult... Need atleast one CB/CB combo (and crazy CB combos post that), or a piniata...

Plenty of intial cascades, all show, does nothing to achieve your target, nadda. And if by chance you do manage to use the frog 4 times, with a few moves left, the cascades stop... The CB generator at the bottom seems to get exhausted with all the initial cascades, then starts filling up with regular candies...

If you are going to design such levels, atleast be realistic about difficulty level, if not, provide opportunities (not necessarily easy) to get CB/ CB combo.

• E-3
    E-3 Posts: 55 Level 3

Level 10 365 is TERRIBLE

There are lots of great levels however the ones to really stick out are the worst

I like the level, but why are there not enough moves? For a level that isn't supposed to be the most difficult. It is impossible to do in the number given, and when you look a video from a month ago, it started off with more. You should be able to complete all standard levels without using every boost available. In the end I got sick of it and had to use every boost I could and gold for extra moves. I'd have done that much sooner if I'd known it was so difficult. If a level is going to be so hard, then isn't the skull supposed to give you a warning.

• leejays1
    leejays1 Posts: 113 Level 2

Level 10356 the most difficult

I have been stuck for days. I watched previous videos they had more moves to complete the level. I used boosters that I had and they weren’t placed anywhere where they could help. Does anyone have any ideas.

• La Ley
    La Ley Posts: 2,691 Level 5
    edited January 2022

I have decided to stop playing this game at level 10,326...it has become too difficult to play without using boosters and isn't really fun anymore πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™€οΈ

I don't mind spending a few dollars every once in a while to buy boosters but I don't want to be forced to have to do it 😑

• Marina_Zakon
    Marina_Zakon Posts: 72 Level 3

@laley I stopped at Level 10648, definitely not fun. I ran out of GBs and refused to purchase extra moves. King became greedy. What annoyed me most that they claim that you can pass any level without boosters or buy-ins, plus they keep cutting moves on every level.

• La Ley
    La Ley Posts: 2,691 Level 5

@Marina_Zakon Yeah...a lot of people are leaving for the same reason...it's a shame this was a very fun game but I hate being forced to use money to play it πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™€οΈ

I came across this article that pretty much sums up how I feel about the whole situation πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™€οΈ

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?