Feedback on levels 10 431 - 10 475

Comments

• LindQ
    LindQ Posts: 562 Kingster

It is for sure the hardest level of that episode, but we're seeing good throughput as of right now. We'll continue to monitor it though.

• Michael-6
    Michael-6 Posts: 987 Level 3

I gave 10444 a few goes there, can definitely be done without boosters- i finished with 3 moves remaining on my third attempt. Even though there shouldn't be any difference, for some reason i find that focussing on the right hand side initially seems to work out better, but you do need a little help from the game to get a few wrapper opportunities.

• Lindark
    Lindark Posts: 5,681 Sweet Legend

Anyone able to clear 10472? Seems like the toffee requirement is impossible to collect in time.

• torrevieja
    torrevieja Posts: 109 Level 2

Sorry, but having an aversion to snakes, I can`t say I'm a fan of Candy Cobra. Ugh

• Goldenswordz
    Goldenswordz Posts: 525 Level 3
    edited October 2021

The 2nd episode is definitely not the best, the levels suffer from blocker overload again, and aren't hard, but aren't really fun to play either. I would guess this episode was made before the other two.

• Goldenswordz
    edited October 2021

@LindQ Are the hard level markings based on our feedback or was the team always planning to mark those levels like that?

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,785 Level 5

Hey guys I have not finished the new levels yet. Thought that I would put a little inspirational music on for you. Life has just been getting with me this week! 🙃

Have a good weekend everyone!

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,785 Level 5

Wow! I give the Candy Cobra much praise. Loved the 4th Episode. I give the Candy Cobra my highest seal of approval. Taking this new addition into consideration in a different fashion. Watching it from the start and understanding from the start. If I truly can understand it here at the beginning I will not have trouble when they take it up a notch. I think that whoever came up with CC snake you may have a winner here! Show us what you can do little cobra! Hope to see ya next week oh slithering one!

Ride it, ride it! Oh Yeah!

• Goldenswordz

I liked the 1st and 3rd episode, the 2nd episode is honestly pretty bad. Too many blockers on each level and a lot of luck required on some levels, especially 10450.

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    edited October 2021

quote:

Feedback on levels 10431-10475

Done 'em (few days ago or whenever)...

Levels are what they are, so der Spieler (pretty much) agrees with anything anyone else writes (or will write) about 'em.

But about those so-called features...

The episode/fast race is (yet again) a big fail (6 weeks & counting), even after doing one episode per day for 17 straight weeks; same ol' BS about that.

So the deluxe choc box (DCB, for short) finally appeared in der Spieler's game (hold on, a bit of a rant forthcoming)...

Hey King, how about making that available for Mazda (get it right, @Goldenswordz) @Michael-6 & anyone else that doesn't have it yet?

It can't be that freaking difficult (& now back to the previous thought)...

But some of those tasks in the DCB are outrageous, & not at all worth those measly 10 GB (& the other stuff) at the end of it; so you all had better hope that a whole row of tasks isn't comprised of use (whatever) boosters.

After all, using higher-valued ones to receive some of lesser value (+ the 10 GB) would be just plain stupid.

But hey, it (DCB) is better than 0; so call that a compliment if you wish...

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?