⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

I qualified for Quarterfinals

Options
salexander32
salexander32 Posts: 1 Newbie

I qualified for the quarterfinals but when I logged back in, it said I didn’t qualify. I received the notice hat I qualified and even the message from Chloe. Why did it take me out of the quarterfinals?

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 144,078 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Did you Check app update - Log out game - Restart Device - Open game and Log in.will tag Game Moderator @bearwithme

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options

Welcome to the King Community.

According to the routine of the event, the quarter final round ended on October 16. The duration of the quarter final round was from 12th October to 16th October, you probably could not attend the event at that time?

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,959 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @salexander32 and welcome to our wonderful community. I am sorry to hear you are having this issue. However as stated above the regular quarterfinal round ended Saturday and currently we are in the midst of the wild card round. When did you qualify? The Quarter finals started last Wednesday and lasted four days.

If you had reported the issue sooner Player Support might have been able to help in time for you to at least participate in the wild card round but I’m afraid at this point it is too late for you to catch up to the players currently playing since the Wild Card consists of 2 two day competitions and you need to be number one in both of them to move on to the semifinals and the first competition should end later today.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?