Very difficult All Stars levels

Options
Evan_Lei
Evan_Lei Posts: 295 Level 3

I was stuck at level 2550 at that time because of how hard I got. I was unable to advance to quarterfinals because of hard levels like levels 2545 and 2550.

Comments

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,245 Legend
    Options

Hello Evan_Lei, that is one of the drawbacks of any kind of event that requires you to complete new levels. If you are at the end of the map you are hampered by only having 45 levels a week. Everyone else though is hampered by the amount of moves removed from levels in the name of level design.

Don't give up just yet though as you still have a chance of making it into the quarter-finals. After the qualifiers there are two Wild Card rounds. Details below.

Wild Card-Quarter

Round One 8 - 9 October

Round Two 10 - 11 October

If you didn’t manage to get to the top 3 in any of the five Qualifier rounds, you will have a new chance in the Wild Card round!

The Wild Card will be two game rounds where you need to finish as number one on the leaderboard both rounds to get back to the game and still have the chance to become the first American Candy Crush All Star.

• Tzvi_Marcu
    Tzvi_Marcu Posts: 2,567 Level 5
    Options

The All Stars level is it more interesting than collecting green, blue, color bombs that is bored

• Evan_Lei
    Evan_Lei Posts: 295 Level 3
    Options

I was unable to pass level 2552, which made me out of the quarterfinals stage.

• Alienscar
    Options

Sorry to hear that @Evan_Lei

What about the WIld Card rounds that start today though, can't you play them?

• anickol3
    anickol3 Posts: 23 Level 2
    Options

I came in 12th place in the quarter finals due to tough levels I got stuck on. Wanted to play in the wild card game but so far nothing is showing up or acting like I’m participating. What am I doing wrong?

• Alienscar
    edited October 2021
    Options

I am sorry to say @anickol3 that you have missed your chance to take part in the wildcard rounds as they started on 17th October.

I would say you haven't done anything wrong, but as evidenced by all the posts on this site this event hasn't run as smoothly as it should have.

It is too late, but I gather that the best thing you could have done is to sign out of your game every day just to make sure it was up to date.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?