⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Piggy bank?

Options
Pwnt
Pwnt Posts: 10 Level 2

My piggy bank has disappeared, I've never used it yet, I have the Halloween event, chocolate box, scrolls, and daily reward. But I know it was there because it was full at level 1 for 2.99. I've logged out, force closed app, restarted phone, logged in, played levels, still nothing? Any help or fix would be much appreciated!

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 143,891 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

The Piggy Bank may take a break sometimes, so it's not appearing. It has not been removed from the game make sure Please just check your game is up to date and log out and restart your device and log back in and see if this improves your issue

Thank you

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options

Welcome to the King Community.

Piggy Bank is a feature that allows you to purchase Gold bars at very low cost.

However, there is no guarantee that the feature will always be available in your game as it is a test feature, and it may disappear from the game due to temporary issues.

Since you have already followed the troubleshooting steps, keep playing the game because it will automatically reappear if it disappears from your game due to a temporary problem😊

Thank you!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?