Feedback on levels 10 476 - 10 520

Comments

• Thesink
    Thesink Posts: 60 Level 3

Couldn't agree more. Impossible level, even with boosters. Got stuck there right now. Also got stuck for a while at 10492, no chance passing it with a strategy, no fun.

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,987 Level 5

Finished for this week. The entire experience was ruined by the totally unacceptable final Episode. It was rubbish. Riddled with poorly designed boards, ridiculously hard levels, total overuse of Spawners, boring Sour Skulls and to top it off level after level of uncontrollable cascades. How, @LindQ, this Episode passed even a minuscule level of quality control is beyond me.

To answer your questions @Crazy Cat Lad :

This week we want to know how you feel about the following things!

1 Was any level way too easy for you? Was there a level that was a piece of cake?

10481 closely followed by 10504.

2 Is there anything you felt was missing in this release?

A competent designer for Episode 3.

3 What was your absolute favorite level? Which level would you like to play one more time?

Definitely nothing in Episode 3, maybe 10488 or 10500.

• Michael-6
    Michael-6 Posts: 987 Level 3

There are more moves for 10498. Not enough to pass under your own steam, but enough for the game to magically cascade its way past for you. The remainder of episode 2 is a real mixed bag.

10500 is farcical, and reminiscent of that dreadful milestone 9990 level- you have to collect obscene amounts of colours to pass and again, it will be the game doing it for you, with magical cascades everywhere. Rubbish.

10501 and 10503 are also hard, but a lot more enjoyable. 10502, 4 and 5 are fun.

Its very schizophrenic this week. The levels are either super easy or impossible slot machines. Very few hit the right balance i find.

• Goldenswordz
    Goldenswordz Posts: 530 Level 3

Honestly the standards for levels have been set super low this week. Considering 10498 a "fun level" is definitely proof it's gone too low. It's blocker overload. Hopefully next week is must better.

• Michael-6
    Michael-6 Posts: 987 Level 3

The third episode is absolutely terrible.

I thought the initial reactions might have been over the top but it turns out they are bang on the money.

Awful slot machine level after awful slot machine level.

The game either passes the level for you, or you just aimlessly flap around achieving nothing.

It wouldn't surprise me if this is the work of whoever was responsible for the similarly appalling 10371-10385.

• Marina_Zakon
    Marina_Zakon Posts: 72 Level 3

@LindQ any thought on how 10503 can be made a little bit friendly? Come on King show us some love! One horrible level after another, and 10503 is not even marked as Hard. Bad design and not enough moves.

• Lindark
    Lindark Posts: 5,681 Sweet Legend

How's 10503 for everyone? I'm having trouble even getting anywhere near clearing it.

• John_58011
    John_58011 Posts: 211 Level 3

With other commitments slowing me down, reached this level. And warned about 10498 with yet to get there.

Why on earth did they take away the Party Booster, UFO and paintbrush from the Machine, if they keep up ramping up the difficulty ?? Does not make sense.

• John_58011
    John_58011 Posts: 211 Level 3

To clarify a mistake in the actual level number. This is 10486. Not 10488 🤣Not too bad after that. Even 10498 was less of a lottery level, than level 10486, to me. Although just highlighted 10492, when I played that one it needed reporting, and might have been revised since then.

A few really challenging tough levels, but got positive feedback on the Cobra. Is a great new feature with the ability to remove dead tiles, to improve board layout.

Not yet finished as no rush.... but in final episode. I need not to be in the Club Wednesday 😆

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,837 Level 5

Well, totally different experience playing the new levels this week. Problem was the US competition which I did not want to participate in. We all like to play our own way. This contest did nothing but get in my way and to me it is a worthless competition which proves nothing. For those who like this type of thing well that's fine by me, we cannot all like the same things. Just try to ignore/avoid the parts that you do not like. I did not play any new or old levels for 3 days, Thursday, Friday and Saturday to avoid being placed any further in the competition. Therefore I got a good lesson in self discipline. Stay in Control! Not easy when you are addicted to CCS. Oh Yeah!

Well my favorite "Level" and also the "Cool Board of the Week" is: 10500

Not sure if my opinion may be tainted because this was the 1st level I played after my 3 day hiatus, could be? I was surely ready to play! I do not want to replay any levels at all right now.

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?