Hey! Join us!

🐢 Candy Creative Season! More info about the Candylicious events HERE!
🔮 Magic Shuffler - New Booster in Candy Crush Saga! HERE!
🏃 Candy Spring Race! Collect badges and win Gold Bars HERE!

✨👑 All Stars US - the sweetest and biggest candy tournament of the year!

Comments

• headoperationsheadoperations Posts: 7,541 Pro Player 👑

I’m in the running, but I’ve got a few pain in rear end opponents that’s going to keep me busier than I planned on being 🙄

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• Crazy Cat LadCrazy Cat Lad Posts: 13,525 Community Manager

@cforeman11 It will start in the morning, exact time is depending on where in US you are located, i.e. depending on your time zone. The Semi started at 8 am in New York EST and 5 am in California PST!

• SkrivanSkrivan Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited October 2021

I’m gonna try a new strategy 🤣🤣🤣

• Stranger2021Stranger2021 Posts: 3 Newbie

I don’t think I will be able to get into the next round. The player in my group are really good. My best position this morning is #6. After a phone call and chat with my friend, I am at #20 now.

I have been playing candy crush for years. It is the only game I played in the past 2-3 years, whenever I have some time to kill. I don’t like to spend money on the game, but occasionally make a few small purchases when I reach to small milestones in my life or work. I am not good at the game as I have to spend hours to pass one level sometimes. This is the first time for me to join a game tournament. I couldn’t believe that I have made this far. I really had a lots of fun, and also join the game community for the first time. The best part is when I overheard my son talking to his buddy: “My mom is a PROFESSIONAL game player, and she has reached the semifinals of Candy Crush All Star US.”

Well, Many thanks for organizing such a fun event, and many thanks to the King community. I truely had a great time here. I wish everyone good luck in the competition, and most importantly have fun!

• seiler732seiler732 Posts: 22 Level 2

I've been up all morning and according to comment above, semi should've started at 8am eastern, 7am my time and it didn't. I kept restarting my phone etc.nothing. Then Suddenly about 930, central time, I had a leaderboard where I was at the bottom and the top person had a million points.

How is that even possible?

I had no problem winning quarter finals. But never got a million.

I'm on level 2369 on the board.

Any suggestions on levels I should be playing under 2369. I average 900-1200 orange stars.

I've only managed to get to 13 out of 50

• cforeman11cforeman11 Posts: 5 Level 2

What happens when you run out of games to play during the semi Finals?

Cyndie

I’ve played non stop since the beginning this morning. On a level averages 2,500 to 20,000 stars each time.

I’ve passed the level each time. At that rate, I’m a lil doubtful that my #1 person could’ve managed to double my score.

Something about it seems fishy at this point.

It has been fun though. But, I think I’m done

If my #1 is real…he knows my opinion of him now 🤣🤣🤣

Good luck everybody. I’m anxious to see how it goes

• CharbzieCharbzie Posts: 29 Level 2
  • CharbzieCharbzie Posts: 29 Level 2

Anyone have any tips on how to get more orange stars. I never get more than 3 to 5k

• DeryckDeryck Posts: 828 Level 5
    edited October 2021

@headoperations I'll let you in on a secret (cuz it no longer applies lol). A couple months ago, L1738 was one of those levels that gave a sh*tload of green candies. Back then, that level was only three colors (the ideal type of level for collecting orange, green, and blue candies). I was able to obtain 1,000,000+ green candies during that contest.

Not too long after, though, King changed it to a 4-color level (those are nowhere as useful), so that level's no longer worth a hoot.

Based on what other users commented here, I suspect a more recent level (10000+) has the same payoff as the old L1738. Of course, only they have access to it while someone like me in the early 2000s lack that kind of level. 🙄

At least I can qualify in these earlier rounds in the current tournament--no way I can compete against that in the Final round though.

To add on to my previous post, that's also why I was able to obtain a score like this for L1738:

So, look for levels that have ridiculously high scores; those are ones the smart players are using to collect certain candy colors.

That being said, if all the winner gets for winning the Final grand prize is that lame "years' worth" of gold bars, I don't need to win the Final. I prefer these boosters from winning the Qualifiers/Semi Finals (I presume winning this round will give useful boosters like the last round anyway).

• keepthefaithkeepthefaith Posts: 5 Level 2

This is where I’m at and I will hit 1million stars then quit. Winning 50 gold bars a month is a joke.

• keepthefaithkeepthefaith Posts: 5 Level 2

I hit my million. Now I’m done