⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Help. Unable to log in to old account

Options
LCAT5513
LCAT5513 Posts: 1 Newbie

My account lindaloofa@gmail.com I am unable to login to. I do have access to the email but although the web page says it has sent an email for pw reset I am not getting it. The email is active and works fine. Because I linked to Facebook I need to log back in using email to retrieve my status. I do seem to have an account linked to this email (lcat****) but it is at Level 1 - as is FB. Please help..

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 146,664 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and welcome to the King Community

Please email Player Support directly from the game on mobile.

First make sure the game is connected to Facebook or a King account so the game can be restored on an account.

Then go to the game's Start Menu, then Settings - Help Center - My Game Progress - Contact us and send an email. Don't forget to mention what level you were on! 

• arwen777
    arwen777 Posts: 1,394 Level 5
    Options

@LCAT5513 have you checked your spam folder? Sometimes the email sent from support ends up there!

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Options

Hi @LCAT5513 Welcome to the King Community.

Please, edit your comment and remove personal data, for your security reasons the community do not want personal data such as email to be published.

Email Inbox has different sections, meaning that sometimes emails may be moved to another folder, so you need to select All Mail and look for the email. Also check now if the email has arrived again?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?