I Was Unfairly disqualified from the All Stars Tournament!!

2»

Comments

• me6412
    me6412 Posts: 9,512 Pro Player 👑

Yes I see your point and I noticed that others in the main Tournament page where other members are posting screenshots of where players who were out of the Tournament actually showed back up in the Semi Finals after not making it Quarter Finals.

This is not going anywhere until I myself find out what is going on and I made only the Wild Card Round 1, and Round 2 lost and today I login and the Tournament showed back up in my game after trying to play one level (because I lost the level) I tried to play the level again and the Tournament disappeared leaving me to think ? Wonder if I had used gold bar's and bought extra moves and won the level would have it let me stay in the Tournament or would it have still disappeared from my game ?

That's.not right anyway it goes because everyone here in the Community knows that I am all about Fair Play......and I have already sent an email to King Games Panel, and a copy to Community Team, with several of our Community Managers tagged in it, let's hope you and these other players get satisfaction from this....I will keep in contact with you, and when I get an reply unless they reply back to you personally I will let you know something.

• DeathKittenDKG
    DeathKittenDKG Posts: 24 Level 2

@me6412

Yes I will keep contact with you and let you know if I get a response. I just tagged one of the managers in a post as well asking why there hasn't been a post addressing the issue of the crashed severs. Instead there was a post addressing a issue with cheating Instead of taking responsibility for their mistake.

• me6412
    me6412 Posts: 9,512 Pro Player 👑
    edited October 2021

Yes I saw your post, and also tagged the other Community Manager over Candy Crush Saga for you there. The cheating was a result from Community members who had issues and replied to them and wanted an answer

• DeathKittenDKG

@me6412 I think the server logs need to to pulled. I am contacting King tomorrow to request a copy of the sever logs.

• ernstbln
    ernstbln Posts: 297 Level 3

I got the start of the semi-finals just before leaving to go to doctor. when I got back I was already 400,000 behind and had to not play that after noon as I hade to take rest of family to their doctor appointments. my semi-final was only 30 hours long and even tho I stayed up till 3 AM could not close the gap of the leader and finished 2nd. at one time I checked that evening and I was less than 100,000 behind. checked 30 mins later and was suddenly over 450,000 behind. no way could someone have gotten that many points in 30 mins. 30 hours is way too short when you get no notice on a Friday and have appointments so you fall behind by too much to caatch up

• DeathKittenDKG

@wykoon @Elsa @aijaziqbal @bearwithme @Sukanta_Biswas @kiara_wael

I thought that you mods would like to be tagged on this discussion so you can do your jobs and make a post informing the community of the sever crashes that started on October 19th and seem to still be happening. If I could find out and confirm it them I'm sure that one of you should be able to as well considering you are sorpost to be moderators. Thr community should be informed as soon as possible and warned that they are at risk of losing your game progress, in-game items, error messages of different types, errors of different types (including not receiving the proper amount if candies or receiving more candies then earned.), and being kicked or disqualified from the All Star Tournament fue to no fault of their own, as well as the possibility of not having access to All Star Tournament at all due to it not showing up in their profiles. And pleaae stop trying to blame it on players cheating becouse it is more logical for it to be a sever problem causing all these problems rather then multiple people cheating or trying to hack a game like Candy Crush. Now please do your jobs, the longer this goes on the more of a embarrassment you are becoming to mods. You are making all of us moderators like bad.

Thanks

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?