⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Frogs on level 794

northcote
northcote Posts: 5 Level 2

How can I eliminate the frogs on level 704? I received an answer previously but I am still not getting it. Can someone please be specific on how to do it. Thanks, northcote

Answers

• Glenn1972
    Glenn1972 Posts: 16,650 Pro Player 👑

Hello northcote, good to see you again!

This video will show you how to use the frog.

Candy Crush Tutorial: Candy Frog; fill him, move him, turn him into a special!

Please let us know if this helps you

Keep Crushing!

• Glenn1972
    Glenn1972 Posts: 16,650 Pro Player 👑

Hello @northcote ,

Now this video should help you with level 704

Keep Crushing and continue to use this page for help with Level 704

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 13,613 Legend
    edited October 2021

Hi northcote, the first thing to note is that you can't eliminate the frog, all you can do is move it. Moving the frog so that it then explodes is how you collect them. That is, each time you move the frog to a different point on the board counts as you collecting one frog.

Before you can move the frog you have to fill it up. To fill it up you have to match it like a normal candy. That is, if the frog is green match it with two other green candy, and this will start to fill the frog. You have to match the frog four times to fill it. You can also fill the frog by hitting it with the blast from striped or wrapped candy. To fill it really quickly you can use a colour bomb to collect all the candy that is the same colour as the frog. So again if the frog is green and you match a colour bomb with a green candy the frog will eat all of the green candy. This will fill it immediately.

Once full the frog will start to pulse. This means it is ready to be moved. Select the frog and you will get a message asking you to select a landing point for the frog. Click on another part of the board where you want the frog to be. Once you have clicked on another part of the board the frog will automatically move

Once the move is complete the frog will blow up a 3x3 area of the board removing one hit from any blockers in that area.

Once the frog has blown up it will count as one of the two frogs that you need to 'collect'

After moving the frog once to blow it up you have to start filling it up until it pulses again.

You can't select a blocker as a point for the frog to land on.

I hope that is specific enough for you.

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 143,734 Candy Moderator

Hi and welcome to the King Community

Level 704, is collect and beat the Frog ,

The Candy Frog can be matched like a normal candy, it will eat the same color candies and grow. After it consumes enough candies the frog will start pulsing. You can click on it once, hover and bring it to another part of the board you want to clear. It will create a wave and take the candies around the selected area.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?