⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

🎃 Season Pass Halloween issues

Answers

• CandyAndrea
    CandyAndrea Posts: 1 Newbie

This must be new. My events is showing I have a reward to claim and yet there is nothing to claim. Last time there was a reward system of this type there was something to claim at each tier - and this is for the free side.

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 12,853 Legend

Hello @CandyAndrea please read the first post at the top of the first page of this discussion for information regarding your issue.

• doncoyote
    doncoyote Posts: 87 Level 3

Please note how Season Pass tier rewards are explained in the “?” button info screen:

1st, how to unlock tiers (buy or win a # of levels), then (as circled) “claim rewards from the tiers you’ve unlocked.” Not “every other tier” or “only those tiers with rewards.” The 3rd step is about buying the Gold Ticket “to claim bigger rewards.” That seems to me to state that all tiers should have rewards, with those on the gold side being “bigger.” [all emphasis mine]

Perhaps I am being too literal in my reading of the info pop-up?

Most posts (except those with the issue) say the gaps are normal, but a few posts say, “A report has been sent to the Game team in hopes of a speedy fix.” Also, as a frequent Gold ticket buyer, to me the gaps are abnormal

This ambiguity, IMO, accounts for some of the frustration here. Unless I’m too new here to know who speaks with authority, as opposed to the wonderful players who try to help newbies like myself, I am confused. Maybe King simply changed the event, if so they should alter the in-game explanation as well.

• doncoyote
    doncoyote Posts: 87 Level 3

This is how how Season Pass tier rewards are explained in the “?” button info screen:

1st, how to unlock tiers (buy or win a # of levels), then (as circled) “claim rewards from the tiers you’ve unlocked.” Not “every other tier” or “only those tiers with rewards.” The 3rd step is about buying the Gold Ticket “to claim bigger rewards.” That seems to me to state that all tiers should have rewards, with those on the gold side being “bigger.” [all emphasis mine]

Perhaps I read the info pop-up too literally? I’m a frequent gold ticket buyer, & have never seen gaps in the free reward sections, so in my own experience, this round is abnormal. I can see some tiers are empty, obviously, but are they supposed to be?

I’ve gathered King at times uses random portions of players to test features on, then ends it or apply to all, which I’ve seen cause confusion here before. Maybe this is one such instance, where Season Pass was slightly different for some, thus the normal/abnormal divide. That’s a fine by me - but, IMHO, they should also change the in-game explanation to reflect that.

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 12,853 Legend
    edited October 2021

@doncoyote Perhaps I am being too literal in my reading of the info pop-up?

Hi Don, actually I think you aren't being literal enough.

Take a look at the screenshot below.

As you have pointed out the pop-up says 'win levels to reach the next tier, or unlock it using gold bars.' (emphasis mine)

This indicates that you have two ways of advancing through the tiers. One being to win levels the other to 'unlock'

Looking at the screenshot you can see that only the 'unlock' side has a reward at every tier.

So the next statement of 'claim rewards from the tiers you've unlocked' doesn't have to say 'or every other tier' as the unlock side has a reward at every tier. (emphasis mine)

I suppose the wording could be better though something like: 'Win levels to advance to the next reward tier on the Free Pass side, or unlock every tier on the Gold Pass side by using gold bars.'

This ambiguity, IMO, accounts for some of the frustration here. Unless I’m too new here to know who speaks with authority, as opposed to the wonderful players who try to help newbies like myself, I am confused. Maybe King simply changed the event, if so they should alter the in-game explanation as well.

I get the confusion that is caused by the Support area, but it is Crazy Cat Lad that has said nothing is wrong with the missing tier rewards on the Free Pass side.

After reading a few more of the posts on this subject I think the cause of frustration here is not the ambiguity, but the change to the Season Pass. As I have said previously my Season Pass has never looked any different, and also it looks identical to the previous Magic Season. Because, for me, it looked identical to a previous event I didn't see an issue with the missing rewards on the Free Pass side.

I can now see that if some players have had a different look to their Season Pass how the response of 'everything is okay' doesn't make sense.

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager

@pchapmannc Please email Player Support about this to get your purchase compensated! You can email them directly from the game through the Settings up to the right and then from the Help Center.

• beaandbing
    beaandbing Posts: 0 Newbie

For some reason in the Season Pass part of the game Ticket # 2 and Ticket # 4 are not appearing so I can not claim the rewards. Any suggestions?

• linzv3
    linzv3 Posts: 1 Newbie

When I open the app nothing Halloween is showing up, none of the levels and the Jack o lanterns. I’ve deleted and reinstalled the app logged out and then back in, I’m not sure what to do??

• Meli77777
    Meli77777 Posts: 0 Newbie

I’m unable to claim my gifts cause they’re not showing up and I’m not allowed to access please advise

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?