🍬 Candy Day: Win your very own candyfied portrait!

Comments

• teresawallace44
    teresawallace44 Posts: 4,436 Level 5

Hi @Crazy Cat Lad

This sounds so cool. The question I choose is this one. ⤵️

❤️ What’s the best thing about playing Candy Crush Saga?

The best thing about Candy Crush Saga is that it takes your mind to another place that’s fun and rewarding. It helps with my anxiety and it helps to keep my mind sharp and I try to do mental things everyday to keep my mind sharp since Alzheimer’s disease run in my family. I hope doing things like Candy Crush will help prevent Alzheimer’s. 💞❤️

Thanks for the tag @Diamond Lim 💕

Teresa 🦋🌺🦋

• ogdelorise
    ogdelorise Posts: 1 Newbie

I love candy crush saga because it has vibrant colors hard levels and easy ones but I love a challenge and I'm totally addicted to CCS I RECOMMEND IT TO ANYONE AND IT TAKES ALL MY STRESS AWAY

• MoosieMoo
    MoosieMoo Posts: 26 Level 2

I chose this question "❤️ Why do you love Candy Crush Saga?"

I love it because it makes my life a little bit sweeter. I live with depression and anxiety and find that playing Candy Crush Saga is fantastic escapism, I'm in the game, I'm there, and for the time that I'm playing, Candy Crush Saga is the World that I am in 🙂

I love the game and use it for pleasure and for a good therapy for me. The graphics are fantastic, the characters are my good buddies. Honestly try it, you will never find another Candy like it anywhere and make your life a little bit sweeter. 🍭🍬😋💖

• Jessicaa_Welch
    Jessicaa_Welch Posts: 160 Level 3

Why do you love Candy Crush Saga?

My answer: because it's very addictive and it makes my adrenaline rush, passing level after level is an awesome feeling.

❤️ What’s the best thing about playing Candy Crush Saga?

My answer: that you could win amazing rewards and enter contests to win.

❤️ How does Candy Crush Saga make you feel?

My answer: makes me happy and upset at times especially when I am on a roll and then loose my win streak and have no money to purchase anything but it love being on a winning streak its a happy feeling.

• pat1230rick
    pat1230rick Posts: 8 Level 2

This game is a good way to calm it nerves

• 424drea
    424drea Posts: 12 Level 2

Let me start by saying I’ve tried so hard to shy away from downloading and playing this game for so many years. One day my 70 year old mother finally convinced me to give it a try on her phone. Long story short, that was 3 years ago and I have as of yet to live up to the promise I made her that I’ll pass her up ツ the game is very addictive and I used to make fun of my mother about how she couldn’t stop playing. Now I see for myself that late night I definitely won’t get any rest if I open the app. I’ve actually bonded more with my parent over this colorful strategic entertaining game! The last game my older siblings said she was known to play was Pac-Man with a joystick 🕹 lol kudos for the conversation piece you guys created.

• Arniescc
    Arniescc Posts: 7 Level 2

New guy on the block but one of the best players. I have finished over 2800 levels in a couple months. I am usually the leader in games won for the week. Old school player with skills.

• Kemmyd
    Kemmyd Posts: 9 Level 2

The reason I love candy crush is because it offers me a sense of accomplishment by overcoming its various challenges, it is not an aggressive game at all. Whenever am stressed out, I open my candy crush game to relax my nerves. So refreshing...

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,695 Community Hub Moderator

The best thing of playing Candy Crush Saga is the ability to level up with the help of in-game events/features. My favourite would be build the bot (now known as candy necklace). I remembered clearly that I kept having winning streak with this level and I've managed to pass an insane 250 levels in less than a week. Also, that was the time I get to win gold bars each time I finished the episode race in 1st place! Winning each race and staying on top is best feeling ever 💖😄

Now, I just level up at my own pace and I enjoyed taking time to study the game board and try to work out some strategy to pass it if it's a tricky one 😁😁

I always enjoy the game whether I'm playing it competitively or leisurely.

😉

• ndaoz
    ndaoz Posts: 883 Level 4

I was playing when the game first came out, I couldn't play for a long time.When I started playing again, I was amazed at the change and development that he has undergone over the years. The goal is not just to break the candy. He has made me addicted to him both with concept games and with visuals, and I can't stop playing every day anymore.

I like to spend quality time relaxing and having fun while relieving my stress. There are some games that have no purpose, you just play and it's over. Candy Crush is not like that, it's a feast of math calculations, strategy and visuals. It gives happiness not only to break the candy by passing the section, but also to make efforts to perform side games and tasks, and to receive the reward for the effort as a reward. Most importantly for me, there are over 10,000 episodes I can play. I will be able to play for a long time and it will always be there. It's a great feeling to know that the end of the chapters won't come. That's why it will always remain my game ❤🍬🍬

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?