Level 140

Options
Joãov
Joãov Posts: 2 Newbie

Olá programadores do Candy crush eu só queria saber porque vocês já vão level level 140 tão difícil porque que a gente como que a gente vai acertar 20 jogadas e destruir 64 blocos em eu só queria saber por que vai fazer três dias que eu tô no mesmo level toda vez não consigo passar agora me explica como que vocês querem falar jogue relaxe como que faz relaxar e a pessoa tá crescendo mesmo level eu espero que vocês resolvam isso nas próximas atualizações obrigado por me escutar ou melhor por Laden

Comments

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 144,041 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

I'm sorry but we only use English on the King Community, to make sure that everyone understand and can be understood. 

Therefore, I'm going to close this thread for now. Please feel free to re-post your question in English and you can use Google Tranlations . and We will be happy to help you.

Thanks for your understanding and have a great day!

• Joãov
    Options
    Hello Candy Crush programmers I just wanted to know why are you already going to level 140 so hard because how are we going to hit 20 moves and destroy 64 blocks in I just wanted to know why it's been three days since I'm at the same level every time i can't pass now explain to me how you want to talk play relax how it makes you relax and the person is growing at the same level i hope you resolve this in the next updates thanks for listening

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 144,041 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Level 140. This level is little simple as you already play some same previous level but you have less moves that could make problem. To complete this level you should try to play more from bottom and the candies that are required to break. Make lot of special candies and combos to reach requirement as soon as possible. Please check this video hope give some Tips

• Joãov
    Options

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?