⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Lost connection

mnopq
mnopq Posts: 22 Level 2
edited November 2021 in Support

I reported some time ago that I had lost connection on level 2037 in CCSaga. Someone pointed out this was a perennial problem A moderator suggested a course of action whic, because of the lost connection, could not be implemented. Now, my understanding of a moderator is a 'trustee' ie someone very experienced but not on the staff of King. Whatever, after 3 or 4 weeks, the connection has come back! And on level 2037.

Whether someone has intervened but not told me, or if the recovery is just serendipitous, I shall never know. But it doesn't say much for King either way does it?

Best Answer

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,269 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Answer ✓

Sorry @mnopq all communities are usually only customer support, we are lucky as our farm manager does liaise directly with the studio, the same as our other gaming managers which not all forums do. It’s quite a large team and each studio has sub teams depending on the role so there are a lot of people for her to speak to. Talking hundreds rather than dozens. Same with all the games. The community managers are paid king staff and will often get reports of bugs and fixes, but sometimes there is so much being worked on at one time, things don’t always get filtered through. Especially right now when many staff are still working from home.

The game Mods are not staff but volunteer, we report back to our game managers who share what information they have. We are also told what troubleshooting to suggest first and what information to gather. As we are not here all the time and it’s not always office hours, sometimes we forget to double check if somethings been fixed if it’s not a massive issue. We are only human. That’s why it’s helpful to be reminded, or updated when things are fixed.

I hope this clears it up a little 🙂

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    edited October 2021

Hi @mnopq I am sorry that you are not happy. Moderators and community managers can only do so much when its issues with the game, but the managers will get the info from the studio. Sometimes fixes take a little time to fix and then the advice doesn't work because it needs fixing by the studio.

However you are in the Farm Heroes area and you said it was candy crush? So I will get this moved for you 😉

@kiara_wael

• Grumpy_Old_Man
    Grumpy_Old_Man Posts: 582 Level 4

It's the team that works behind the scenes that investigate and fix issues, not the game mods or cms.

• mnopq
    mnopq Posts: 22 Level 2

Thanx - maybe someone could have told me?

• Lady_Choo
    Answer ✓

Sorry @mnopq all communities are usually only customer support, we are lucky as our farm manager does liaise directly with the studio, the same as our other gaming managers which not all forums do. It’s quite a large team and each studio has sub teams depending on the role so there are a lot of people for her to speak to. Talking hundreds rather than dozens. Same with all the games. The community managers are paid king staff and will often get reports of bugs and fixes, but sometimes there is so much being worked on at one time, things don’t always get filtered through. Especially right now when many staff are still working from home.

The game Mods are not staff but volunteer, we report back to our game managers who share what information they have. We are also told what troubleshooting to suggest first and what information to gather. As we are not here all the time and it’s not always office hours, sometimes we forget to double check if somethings been fixed if it’s not a massive issue. We are only human. That’s why it’s helpful to be reminded, or updated when things are fixed.

I hope this clears it up a little 🙂

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?