Feedback on levels 10 521 - 10 565!

Comments

• GraceKung
    GraceKung Posts: 66 Level 2

Hi Sauren, I don't think 10565 has any problem. The point is how to remove the chocolate

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    edited October 2021

quote:

Feedback on levels 10521-10565

Completed 'em...

Week #19 of completing one episode per day=week #8 of the episode/fast race being MIA.

The complete & utter idiocy at King HQ continues.

And one comment about a level:

As previously mentioned (& still at this very moment), if playing 10565 with too many boosters to start with (from fraud-tastic 5/win streak/etc.); & similar to how 10055 was, that stage (10565) is...

What's an adjective der Spieler would be looking for here?

Let's go with stupid.

Is that the best they can do after taking an extra day to release the stuff?

This is getting to be unconscionable.

Properly test those levels before releasing 'em to the public, it can't be that hard...

• John_58011
    John_58011 Posts: 211 Level 3

Slowly due to fresh work commitments now am in no rush. To maximise Daily Win sticker, 10565 will be done on Tuesday. Interesting to hear about the level. Thanks to all whom warned this level.

The Rapids level (forget level number) with Samantha, wrapped candy cannons at the top and frozen locked Toffee Swirl was a beast. Maybe better is the cannons to be vertical stripes, and Samantha did not help to remove all Toffee Swirls in time. No Color Bomb cannon to recharge Samantha. However Cobra levels remain mostly fun.

• LindQ
    LindQ Posts: 562 Kingster

This was fixed before the levels were even released, so no one who doesn't access the levels early should have played the version with the wrong spawner settings. It was fixed during Tuesday and probably rolled out with the tweaks on Wednesday, about 20 hours before level release this week 😊

• Goldenswordz
    Goldenswordz Posts: 531 Level 3

@LindQ Is the team planning to release new levels every Thursday now? I don't really want one day less to finish these levels.

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,988 Level 5
    edited October 2021

@LindQ I started the new levels very shortly after their release and 10528 was not fixed !! See the below comment from my post, the first after @Crazy Cat Lad advised of this week's releases !!!! I tagged you in the post. To finish the level cost me 41 gold bars 🤬

And as @Johnny_Crush has pointed out 10528 cannot possibly be completed without buying extra moves. 80 layers of bubblegum is unachievable in the allocated moves. I still had 19 layers to get and none on the board when my moves expired. I then committed to extra moves and had to buy 3 lots of 5 moves to get enough bubblegum to drop to complete the level. This level needs urgent attention @LindQ. It should have never been released in its present state.

• Lindark
    Lindark Posts: 5,681 Sweet Legend

Yikes, the last episode this week is very challenging!

• Boybinary
    Boybinary Posts: 2,958 Level 5

Finally back home!

from my friends backyard in Haslet!

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,837 Level 5

What is this "Power Pop" of which @Peter_Tornaros speaks of? I have not seen it, still do not have the "Deluxe Chocolate Box" either but that seems okay (it does not come with good recommendations).

Playing was a little irritating because I could have played all day Wednesday but the new levels were delayed. Road trip all day Thursday, oh well. Then Friday well not until late in the day. Them the breaks of the game.

The candy gods have heard plenty of complaints so I feel no need to add any.

The two levels that I liked best were:

Level 10558 - Just liked how it worked. Intriguing board not really exactly cool looking.

Level 10559 - Liked the CC snake action in this one. Colors pretty cool in this level.

p.s. I fear that I watch too much wrestling! Go Dr. Britt Baker DMD (Current AEW Women's World Champion)

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,988 Level 5

@Scooterpie Power Pop showed up while playing the new releases ?? You didn't miss anything !!

The Deluxe Chocolate Box is a joke, especially for those like us who are at the top of the tree. You have to use more boosters to get the reward than you actually win !!!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?