🍰 Community Cake Contest! (finished)

Comments

• Colleen12
    Colleen12 Posts: 655 Level 4

Way too many to list...but these are a few of my favourites that I have baked. I am baking Scones at least once a week and we absolute love them.

ChocoFlan

Cookies and Cream Cookies

Scones

SCONES

Cover two baking sheets with parchment paper unless you have a large one that will fit 18 scones and set aside. Preheat oven to 350 Convection Bake or 375 Non Convection

Dry Ingredients

3 cups flour

4 teaspoons baking powder

1/3 cup sugar

1/2 cup cold butter cut in small pieces

Mix together - use pastry cutter or hand mix until butter is about the size of a pea

Liquid Ingredients

1-1/2 cup buttermilk (1-1/4 cup milk or cream (half & half) with 1/4 cup lemon juice)

2 whisked eggs (3rd egg is needed for egg wash)

Stir buttermilk and whisked eggs together then add to dry ingredients.

Mix together by hand - Add more flour if needed

Add

1 cup white chocolate chips

1 cup frozen berries (blueberries, partridge, raspberries or bake apples - added last so they don't thaw) 

Divide into 3 equal portions, put each portion on a floured surface and shape circle approximately 1/2 inch thick. Cut into 6 triangle pieces.

Whisk 3rd egg and brush scones

Bake 20 minutes or until golden brown

Best fresh, microwave for 10 seconds after the second day if you have any left. They can be frozen, but I personally do not freeze them.

SAVOURY SCONES - 1 cup shredded old cheddar, 1 cup crumbled bacon and 1/3 cup chopped green onions 

Enjoy Colleen😊

• siti_payung
    siti_payung Posts: 13,089 Level 5

@Crazy Cat Lad

My favorite..

Melting Cheese Cake with Durian Flavor.

• greddycandy
    greddycandy Posts: 12,424 Level 5

My favourite is non bake cheese cakes and fridge tarts, especially when its caramel, vanilla and chocolate flavoured!

Thanx for the tag @Diamond Lim

• bekicrusher
    bekicrusher Posts: 1,454 Level 5

I like cupcakes 😁. They're easy to make, fun to combine different flavours and always a hit at parties 🥳

• Loser_
    Loser_ Posts: 882 Level 4

Brain cake is my favorite.

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 139,635 Candy Moderator
    edited November 2021

My favorite is Pastel

Pastel is a very delicious food and is liked by all people, especially children. You can find pastels in shops or stalls that sell cakes, thanksgiving events, meetings, social gathering, and other events. Pastels are rarely served in everyday life. But if you're good at making pastels, you can make pastels at any time and don't have to wait for pickles first. There are two kinds of pastels, there are wet pastels and there are also dry pastels. In general, pastels contain chicken, eggs, carrots or also vermicelli, back to your taste. You can make pastels as food to keep hunger at bay, enjoy pastels in your leisure time. It's perfect for you to enjoy pastels in the morning with a glass of warm sweet tea with your family. You can also bring it as a lunch at the office or at school. Alright than impatient to want to know how to make it, but how to make paste there are three stages: making the skin. Filling ingredients, and also make spices. Follow the method correctly so that the results satisfy your stomach

Ingredients to Make Delicious Savory Crispy Pastels

• Wheat which has a moderate protein content of kg
    • 1 egg
    • Margarine as much as 3 tablespoons
    • Salt as much as teaspoon
    • Water as much as 60 m

PASTEL CONTENT INGREDIENTS:

• 1 carrot, small slices can also be grated
    • Boil 3 eggs, split into 4 parts
    • Chicken breast filet , boiled and then shredded
    • Vermicelli kg
    • Pepper powder teaspoon
    • Sugar teaspoon
    • Salt
  • rebelchild
    rebelchild Posts: 15,617 Level 5

@Crazy Cat Lad now I am hungry! Thanks for this fun contest. @Diamond Lim thanks for tag.

@Havish I never heard of tomatoes cake. Do you have a recipe?

I love cheese cake!

• rebelchild
    rebelchild Posts: 15,617 Level 5

@kiara_wael pastels sound good! Thanks for the recipe

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,638 Sweet Legend

My favorite dessert is Mille-feuille!

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,562 Sweet Legend

Cold dog

Ingredients for 1 person 150 g chocolate couverture, dark 450 g couverture, whole milk 150 g coconut fat 200 g whipped cream 2 packs of vanilla sugar 250 g biscuit (s) (whole grain butter biscuits)

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?