Feedback on levels 10 521 - 10 565!

Options

Comments

• Goldenswordz
    Goldenswordz Posts: 532 Level 3
    Options

Was that to try to make me mad lol? I’m not mad, but that completely contradicts what I just said. Really makes me wonder if people actually read messages here.

• John_58011
    John_58011 Posts: 211 Level 3
    Options

Finished, with 10565 the bad level, rest no alarms to need reporting. 10565 needed hammers to clear the Order Lock tile to make way for the cherry. That was because special candy action with a Color Bomb took away a Sugar Key. Color Bomb action was unavoidable in a playing field so small, with a wrapped and striped there too, before the chocolate grows enough and cover the keys. Therefore no way to take the dark chocolate, without hammering the Order Lock tile. Unless I missed something. Nothing ridiculous otherwise but will be once moves are chalked off in some levels.

Only answer to 10565, is option to take away the Candy Necklace, and to know it before playing.

• LindQ
    LindQ Posts: 562 Kingster
    Options

Levels will be released today rather than tomorrow, just like normal. Last week's slightly delayed level release was due to the temporary game issues last week. Since the issue wasn't cleared until later on the Wednesday we held off on activating new levels in case of any issues, and instead released them Thursdsy morning.

• Michael-6
    Michael-6 Posts: 987 Level 3
    Options

@LindQ as part of today's release, will 10549 be restored to a level that has the correct moves to allow you to pass, or does this represent now the end of the game for people who weren't able to play the new levels within 5 days of them being released?

• LindQ
    Options

Tweaks are not part of any release, but I'll have a look at what levels are being tweaked today and to what difficulty. We do monitor levels daily, as usual.

• Montrachet
    Montrachet Posts: 42 Level 2
    Options

Currently treading water on Level 10564, but just wanted to say that I am enjoying the recent releases as they have broadly returned to being challenging enough to spread interest and activity over a number of days. Understandably hard to find the right balance each week, but as much as I don't want to return to the horrors of the Level 9990 onwards period, equally I never enjoyed the long sequence of releases that meant you raced through 45 levels in little more than 24 hours and were left waiting nearly a week for fresh content.

I posted the following bit on a previous thread, but it became one of those strange ones that disappeared shortly after posting before reappearing some days later. I had highlighted Level 10299 in a previous thread as being a perfect example of the type of tedious board I was most averse to, so just wanted to balance that with a mention of Level 10428. I absolutely loved it!! Not at all straightforward, but one that challenged you with juggling 3 or 4 different elements that you have to take into consideration and carefully prioritise each move to ultimately succeed. Congratulations to whoever designed this brilliant board.

• Michael-6
    Options

Just curious as to why it was even changed in the first place given that the level needed the full allocation of the originally allocated moves. There were many levels in this episode and the previous that had far too many moves available for the given difficulty, but yet it was this one was selected for a reduction. Very odd!

• LindQ
    Options

Some levels are meant to be hard, whereas some are meant to be easy! So not all levels will be tweaked to be harder, and some will only be tweaked to be slightly harder. We keep tweaking levels throughout the windows release and mobile release depending on incoming data, but we usually leave levels alone for the first 6 days to collect enough data. Then we continue to monitor, to make sure even the fastest and most skillful players get a challenge, but not overwhelm the more casual candy crush enjoyers. We try to keep a good balance day to day 🤗

• Michael-6
    Options

Well, it isn't the biggest sample size i admit, but the genuine anger you see on the level threads two weeks after the windows 10 release suggest the balancing strategy has, let's say, room for improvement.

Anyway, i won't labour the point any further- i will check in later this week and hope that yourselves reconsider what you have done to 10549.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?