Feedback on levels 10 566 - 10 610!

Comments

• Judy_Beyer
    Judy_Beyer Posts: 47 Level 2

All the new levels are way too hard. Not fun anymore. The u tube videos always have more moves. Refuse to buy bars etc, not wanting to make you richer. Guess it is time to move on to another game.

• santo_chris97
    santo_chris97 Posts: 1,494 Level 4
    edited November 2021

We want more moves in the future levels!

Example: 35 moves, 40 moves, or more!! Don't 20 - 30 moves!!

And rebalance between the number of moves and blockers! We don't want the level with less number of moves and more number of blockers!!

• Michael-6
    Michael-6 Posts: 987 Level 3

Have fluked my way to the first episode of this weeks levels. Yet again it can only be stressed that the alterations King are making to the levels so soon after they are released are absolutely ludicrous and completely wrecking the game for anyone who isn't a widows 10 players and has access to the new levels instantly.

Have played the first 5 levels of this week.

10566 isn't hard enough to be rated nightmarishly hard.

10567 is dreadful and much harder than 10566.

10568 is an interesting design.

10569 is total garbage and requires endless cascades.

10570 is total garbage and requires endless cascades.

So far, not very good. God help the mobile players once the designers have made these even harder than they already are.

Also- no episode race appeared last week, the treat machine has been wrecked and doesn't have UFO or party boosters in it anymore... the opportunities to win boosters and gold are steadily being scaled back in the game at the same time the levels are idiotically hard. Definitely a deliberate move.

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,784 Level 5

Good Morning Guys! While playing the levels this week I reminded myself to please take a look at each level prior to playing if you can. Especially helpful for levels with lots of stuff in the way. You do not need to necessarily watch the whole video but if there is the option to use a lucky candy pay careful attention. Do you need it? If you do not need it to fulfill the orders/targets DO NOT use it. The lucky candy can do you more harm than good if it is not at all necessary. You may actually be putting more crap in your way therefore making the level more difficult to pass.

I am still a working on them "Slow 'an Easy." 1st Episode well can not say that I loved it.... Hehe!

Lucky Candy = Lucky Me??? or Lucky Candy = More Crap in my Way???

• GraceKung
    GraceKung Posts: 66 Level 2

The levels after 10600 are really annoying, although I have completed 45 levels this week. The first episode is really unpleasant. Compared to the other episodes, the second episode is more acceptable.

• Michael-6

The middle of the first episode is very good, 10573 to 10576. Then comes along another ill thought out level- 10577. If you have boosters from the win streak, there is a good chance you can't pass. Depending on where the boosters are placed, they can interfere with the sequence you have to do to unlock the sour skulls. Another load of plop rushed out the door before any testing clearly.

I'm not seeing much improvement early into the second episode either, perhaps the levels improve after the woeful 10584.

• Cloeee
    Cloeee Posts: 15 Level 2

Hello everyone !

I have a question regarding level 10495, why my level is different than the one on youtube video. Mine is much harder. I have to destroy the purple and black bars in three times whereas on the video it's once, it's been two days that I am blocked, impossible to pass it. And i have 22 shifts....

So, it's cheating, not everyone has the same chances of success.

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,784 Level 5
    edited November 2021

@Cloeee greetings to you!

Levels are adjusted after their release if the powers that be determine them to be too easy or if we complain that they are too hard or if there is a glitch. If you can try to choose one of the newer dated videos.

Levels are also changed along the line sometimes much later if other problems are presented by them. Too much cascading or perhaps some other conflict. The game is just constantly changing.

Good job, you are way up high on the levels! So gonna have some obstacles. Oh well, comes with the territory.

• Boybinary
    Boybinary Posts: 2,950 Level 5
    edited November 2021

10591 without boosters doesnt seem doable, anyone else?

Another thing I got the chocolate box rewards for the lower levels but now I beat the good boxes all of a sudden there is a server error!! seems sospicious!!

• Michael-6

@Boybinary that's where i have got to as well, just waiting for the go with magical cascades all over the place!

There's certainly been a ramp up in liquorice curls this week; they're everywhere. They make levels like 10591, which are already stuffed to the gills with blockers, nigh on impossible to clear without the game doing it for you.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?