⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

👑 King.com game not loading/ login not working

Answers

• ninininin
    ninininin Posts: 27 Level 2
    edited November 2021

For over a week no king games will load on my macbook. I have cleared all caches, tried multiple browsers and looked online for other ways to sign in. No addresses work to load the game. I get the logo in the middle of the screen every time. I know I am not alone as I read about others with this problem. King is NOT good with customer support and generally replies with a canned message which contains no useful information. I believe this is a problem on your end, not mine.

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,670 Sweet Legend

Hello and welcome

Which version of Windows are you using? Do you still have Window 7, because this is no longer supported. If you have Window 10, you can download the game apps. Then you have fewer problems. Please get in touch!

Thanks very much

@Lola_Pop

• jellybeanjill
    jellybeanjill Posts: 1 Newbie

Like many others, I've been unable to play Candy Crush for nearly a week now. I don't want to clear the cache or cookies, since others use this computer. I also see that other have done this and it has made no difference. I only have Chrome on Windows 10. Are King making an attempt to fix this problem?

• Ryanthecrusher
    Ryanthecrusher Posts: 534 Level 4

This is what makes candy crush awful. All the problems, removing features, and changing levels. If none of the problems mentioned happened, i'm sure you'd have 5-10 billion people playing your game

• ryanc324
    ryanc324 Posts: 3 Newbie

I clicked on reset my password and also got a blank king.com page. The only thing it says it King.com uses cookies or something. I have tried switching browsers, tried on the desktop and everything I can think of with no success. I have a new cell phone and I can't transfer the game progress and my gold bars.

• ninininin

I am on a Macbook as I said. No windows operating system situation here.

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,547 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited November 2021

Hello there! @ninininin and @jellybeanjill 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Their tech team are still not able to find the cause of this issue.

If you still are having issues to get King.com site to load properly, could you please try these another troubleshooting steps of Crashing/Freezing issue/bug here (King.Com) or try playing in an incognito window better that I hope you can playing the game. 😊

If you have followed these steps of Crashing/Freezing issue already but still are having issues to get King.com site to load properly, you click on "Contact Us" then you ask a problem and send Game ID (How to find your Game ID) that I hope they help you but it taken longer. 😉

If you have a Windows PC, you can also download the game app directly to your computer from Microsoft Store and play via the Windows app instead. Click HERE to download the game to your PC.

If you have a mobile, you can also download the game app directly to your mobile from Google Play Store / App Store and play the game.

If you wanna to ask Game Question, please ask on Correct Game Area. Here is this link (Excel Spreadsheet) to find your game and then the support area :

Excel Spreadsheet (All of King's Game Community Lists such as Support, Discussion, Contests, Ideas, Videos, etc.)

Whilst you are here, you click on spoiler warning button here then read full definition about Guide (Help you find your way around King Community), Excel Spreadsheet (Support, Discussion, Contests, Ideas, Videos, etc.) and More Topics 👇😊

You can check out this guide as it will help you find your way around King Community. I am so happy that you joined us here. You are going to love the contests, meeting new people who love the game as much as you do. If you have any game questions at all, I am going to add a link here that will open up as an Excel spreadsheet. On the left you will find your game and then scroll across to where you would like to go. For example, do you have a game issue question? Then click on your game Support link. Would you like to meet other game players that play the same game as you? Then click on the Discussions link. Don't forget to check out the current contests for your game for a chance to win some free gold bars for your game.

Excel Spreadsheet (Support, Discussion, Contests, Ideas, Videos, etc.)

You can also check Want to subscribe on Tagging List of King's Games and More Topics as received your tags on your notifications when contests and more exciting threads released if you want to subscribe. And also check Let's help to create/vote amazing ideas on CCS, CCSS, CCJS, CCFS, FHS and COTR as we need help to create another new ideas and vote active amazing ideas that we hope these ideas implemented. 😊

If you have any questions, please ask any one of the Game Moderators or our Hub Moderators @Elsa or @wykoon. To tag them, click the @ symbol and then type out our name. A drop box will appear, click on the correct name your tag should now be showing up in bold or simply click on the "Quote" function right below our message box so we get your notification.

Have a nice and safety day! 😊

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,547 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Hello there! @animalover, @Pammigene, @Scott1736, @sdubose9900gmail and Everyone! 👋

Their tech team are still not able to find the cause of this issue.

If you still are having issues to get King.com site to load properly, could you please try these troubleshooting steps of Crashing/Freezing issue/bug here (King.Com) or try playing in an incognito window better that I hope you can playing the game. 😊

If you have followed these steps of Crashing/Freezing issue already but still are having issues to get King.com site to load properly, you click on "Contact Us" then you ask a problem and send Game ID (How to find your Game ID) that I hope they help you but it taken longer. 😉

If you have a Windows PC, you can also download the game app directly to your computer from Microsoft Store and play via the Windows app instead.

If you have a mobile, you can also download the game app directly to your mobile from Google Play Store / App Store and play the game.

Thanks! 😊

• ninininin

Tried the troubleshooting, tried incognito on Chrome, and private window on Firefox. All to no avail. I wrote again to Contact Us and expect a form letter in return. Sadly, king will lose me as a player due to this. I have played for years and regret not being able to play. As far as I can tell this is a server issue and the tech team needs to figure it out ASAP. I will try getting on for another week or so then.....

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    edited November 2021

Hi guys!

Our tech team is still investigating this, but not able to find the cause of the issue.

To get this incident sorted out ASAP and get the site loading for you all, we need your help!

Please send our Player Support an email from the form HERE.

In your email, please have the following information:

-Your browser and its version and what computer you are on, e.g. Chrome 95 on Windows 10. You can easily check this by clicking HERE.

-Describe exactly how the issue appears and looks for you.

-Add the word "Kingweb" in the top of the email so Player Support can pick up your email quickly.

If you get an automated response, don't worry, Player Support will get back to you if necessary if you added the word "Kingweb" in your email.

Thanks for your help and patience!

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?