Feedback on levels 10 431 - 10 475

Comments

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 142,876 Candy Moderator

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

There is a Discussion that asks for feedback on this level, so maybe you could try leaving your feedback there

Thank you

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager

@Graham_the_Nomad !

I have already warned you for using an inappropriate and insulting language.

This is your last warning. Please keep it nice and friendly or we will need to block you from the site.

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager

@Graham_the_Nomad Calling any other players or King employees for Neanderthals is insulting. Also using the f-word is not allowed in the Community.

Repeating the word boring or any other word so many times it takes up most of the comment is considered as spam. As well typing whole sentences in capitals.

Plus, we already know that you feel that the game is boring and no fun after hundred of comments with the same message. We already got that, no need to post that anymore. Since you of some reason still are playing the game and millions of other players find the game fun and entertaining, please keep your comments fun, friendly and refrain from any insults or abusive language and follow the Community House Rules.

• Michael-6
    Michael-6 Posts: 987 Level 3

Surely a bit of leeway is needed- if King are going to persist with providing a small group of players an easier set of levels than they do to everyone else, frustration is understandable?

Certainly, writing the word Neanderthal in an anonymous online forum appears to me to be much less insulting than the actual practice of giving some players one version of the levels, and another group a much harder version of the same levels, based entirely on what operating system they have on their computer?

• Michael-6
    Michael-6 Posts: 987 Level 3

I used to look on in amazement at how the moves in my levels in no way matched what was shown in youtube videos- until my PC broke in late 2019 and suddenly the windows 10 app was available in my new one. The difference between what is initially released there and what is provided in the mobile release is well beyond the realms of fairness. Does any other game treat players like this? I imagine anybody playing the new call of duty or the new Mario, for example, will have the same game and the same levels and the same options and the same targets as everybody else. Yet in candy crush that isn't the case. And they wonder why people get annoyed!

• crush_champ91
    crush_champ91 Posts: 7 Level 2

10455 is by far one of the hardest levels I’ve ever played. Without the chocolate box I have no resources. I may quit bc of this level there are just not enough moves. I’ve played it 60+ Times

• snickers83
    snickers83 Posts: 29 Level 2

I have been struggling with level 10472 for over a week. Even if I smash all glass I still end up like this

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?