Feedback on levels 10 476 - 10 520

Comments

• Boybinary
    Boybinary Posts: 2,950 Level 5

still on the road but managed to find a win 10 machine!

• Thesink
    Thesink Posts: 60 Level 3

Didn't start making notes in time to give complete feedback, but fun levels for me were 10499, 10502, 10504 and 10510.

Fun, but not very easy 10485.

Hard without boosters 10486, 10492, 10498 (very hard). Didn't like to play the last 2.

To me it seems like when you finally earned the complete necklace, you will lose it in the next game, which is definitely a challenge to finish and tempting you to use the goldbars and boosters - if you have any - to get passed it. Whereas when you can stand the temptation, the next time it might be much easier.

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5

quote:

Feedback on levels 10476-10520

Finished 'em (few days ago or whenever)...

And the eighteenth week of doing one episode per 24:00 coincides with the seventh week of the episode/fast race not showing up at all.

Same BS from King, week after week...

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 36,991 Friends Moderator

Third episode finished. Very disappointing episode. Levels were not marked as heavy and in my opinion had too many blockers and too few moves. 

The Candy Cobra is certainly a cute new feature and is partly fun. But if you first use several moves to see them, the fun factor is somewhat limited.

If I remember correctly, the first episode was the most enjoyable and had the most fun factor. Otherwise it was rather monotonous. 

As always, the level designers did not coordinate with the responsible of the events. I had to play old cascade levels to get one of the winning places in the pumpkin competition. The win now wasn't as good as Dexter's, but quite acceptable. 

Anyway, I'm done and seriously considering letting myself fall back again. Considering what additional features and boosters "mold" on my mobile device, there is no episode race and no exciting features on Win10 and the levels (after complaining here) are made easier for the mobile devices... 

See you soon here somewhere in the community....

• Johnny_Crush
    Johnny_Crush Posts: 309 Level 3

Just a heads-up for the levels that will be released on Win10 today.

Level 10528 is virtually impossible, you can pass it without buying moves with gold bars. The target of 80 layers of bubble gum is unrealistic and you can't select the lucky candy booster since is a mixed level, not an order level.

• beccasdad
    beccasdad Posts: 48 Level 2

After reading the comment about Level 10504 being easy, I looked at the youtube videos. Not even close to what it is now. It has been changed to a completely impossible level! Players who passed this level in October, go back and try it now, and tell me how fun and easy it is! I don't understand why King continually does this, goes way overboard in making "easy" levels impossible.

Am I the only one who feels this way?

• candycrazy99
    candycrazy99 Posts: 14 Level 2

@LindQ is there a problem with level 10515? It’s now completely different to any video I can find online of it being completed, and it now seems impossible

• tippytiff
    tippytiff Posts: 9 Level 2

I’m stuck on 10480. I swear I’m not going to buy more moves!! They get fewer and fewer!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?