Level impossible without paying for boosters

Juno
Juno Posts: 43 Level 2

Hi I am on level 10473, candy crush continues to make levels impossible to complete without boosters this level had 5 extra moves 3 weeks ago . This is happening with all the levels it has become virtually impossible to finish without greedy money grabbing candy crush also cheating people . I am not stupid &know that it is a money making machine but every level you have to pay to finish so sickening frustrating & absolutely taking enjoyment out of games can’t complete ordinary levels without at least 10 xtra moves ! I think they have taken their Grred to a whole new level

Comments

• Fakhruddin-2
    Fakhruddin-2 Posts: 191 Level 3

From last so many months hardly there is any game in which you not to use boosters. In many games you have to use 2 party booster and ufo also by that you can understand how tough games made and only thing is spend money

• Tzvi_Marcu
    Tzvi_Marcu Posts: 2,544 Level 5

@Juno I'm playing the new levels on Win 10 in the first hours after releasing. I can tell you that I saw videos of some levels with more moves then in the released levels. I guess some of this people (that make video) have the videos before they are released and making video with extra moves. 

• CandyKids6
    CandyKids6 Posts: 20 Level 2

I completely understand , I am so fustrated on level 1945. It's impossible to win unless I buy boosters. Then when I use my free boosters it don't even take away all the peices it should. I been left with one move and been on this level for 2 weeks. I feel like CC makes to much money to make us pay just to pass a level. Smh I deleted CC once before because of how ridiculously long it took to win a certain level and I think it's going to happen again. There is really only ONE game I found that don't pressure you to buy boosters and also gives out alot of in game cash. No other game works the way TOWNSHIP does. It's amazing , check it out! Thank you for letting me vent

• Cozza
    Cozza Posts: 25 Level 2

Level 10473 is a joke!

Not enough moves (again) so unless you buy more you are stuck until they change the game.

I refuse to buy extras so just wait!

There are plenty of other games about that don't try and rip you off.

• Colleen12
    Colleen12 Posts: 655 Level 4

I am at level 9013 and I find most levels require extra moves. If your fortunate to have the Deluxe Chocolate Box or win an Episode Race there is an opportunity to win Gold Bars. I try to save these for Nightmarishly Hard Levels or Super Hard Levels but these days I would seem to be using them on virtually every level.

Personally I think King should reinstate all the moves on all levels that have had them reduced, but I won't be holding my breath waiting for that to happen anytime soon.

• Cozza
    Cozza Posts: 25 Level 2

Level 10473 is a joke!

Not enough moves and the new feature of the worm/snake is pathetic.

Whoever thought of that should be sacked, absolutely pointless and makes the game very boring.

Buy more gold bars or you won't pass this level is their policy.

Get stuffed is my reply!

• suseelynn
    suseelynn Posts: 1 Newbie

I could not agree more! I don't know about you, but the chocolate box hasn't worked for me in over a month. What other choice does one have but to buy boosters if you want to progress in the game? We've been had. Cheated. Robbed. Duped. 😔

• leejays1
    leejays1 Posts: 113 Level 2

@Juno I am on level 10473 and it is very frustrating. I’ve been stuck for 3 days now and I haven’t even been able to get one cherry through the wall at the bottom. How am I supposed to get two!! I have no boosters as I have used them on other levels and I refuse to buy any. The chocolate box disappeared for over a month and it’s back again and I couldn’t win anything as I am stuck on the hard level. It really has become a joke used to be an enjoyable game but it’s no longer fun. Hopefully you have passed the level now.

• CrazyGwinnie
    CrazyGwinnie Posts: 3 Newbie

Why keep changing levels? I am stuck on 1945 with only 15 moves to clear the liquorice and 110 icings with keys to open up the 2 cherries...I have used many boosters until I ran out. Has anyone else beat it?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?