⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

What will happen to the new look to piggy bank?

madhajannat
madhajannat Posts: 32 Level 2

I don't have any credit card/debit card. But when the piggy bank get full. It's tell me to give it’s a new look.. And tell me to buy it. What will happen to the new look?

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 143,100 Candy Moderator

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

🐖 Bank

To help you get more Gold Bars with your purchases, the Piggy Bank will offer special deals for those who fill it up!

Earn extra Gold Bars by collecting stars when you beat a level. The more stars you get the more Gold Bars are added to the Piggy Bank, especially on those 'Hard' and 'Super Hard' levels!

Keep filling the Piggy Bank until you see a message stating 'Piggy Bank available'. Choose whether to pay to unlock it there and then, or keep on collecting until you get the "Piggy Bank full' message and then unlock it. The Piggy Bank will stop collecting Gold Bars when it's full.

Like emptying any Piggy Bank, you'll now have the opportunity to fill it up again.

It's a great and easy way to collect precious Gold Bars. Piggy Bank Gold Bars are discounted against the price of the bundles offered in the store!

• Lindark
    Lindark Posts: 5,681 Sweet Legend

Hi there, the Piggy Bank likes to remind you it is full in case you want to buy it. If you don't want to, just close it out :)

• madhajannat
    madhajannat Posts: 32 Level 2

But well don't have any credit/debit cards.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?