Feedback on levels 10 521 - 10 565!

Comments

• Michael-6
    Michael-6 Posts: 987 Level 3
    edited November 2021

Well, some golden nugget feature appeared in my game, which gave me a free gold bar and topped me up to 10, allowing me to get the extra 5 moves you need for 10549.

The third episode so far is, with the exception of about one level, a contemptible piece of trash designed to extract money out of players. Level after level of magic cascades required. The only interesting level thus far is the one rated super hard, where you can utilise the yellows and reds on the right to create special candy matches to help clear the board. Though there are so many ridiculous levels in here, almost all should be marked as hard at least. Awful stuff.

I feel sorry for anyone getting these by the time the mobile version is released, they will probably be even worse again.

• Michael-6
    Michael-6 Posts: 987 Level 3

Level 10564. Come on now @LindQ. Lets summarise:

-5 fewer moves.

-PLUS the jelly jars and wrappers under a blocker layer (not sure what it is... icing?)

-PLUS a row of liquorice curls under each row containing jelly jars.

-PLUS double liquorice curls under jelly jars so that they don't clear any of the blockers underneath.

Impossible to beat.

Old.

New

• disneycatzzz
    disneycatzzz Posts: 27 Level 2

Please nerf level 10534. It’s not possible without extra moves or the number of colors should be reduced. Why were the number of moves reduced from 32 to 22. I’m way behind this week because of this episode in general and level 10534 might be the last straw for me. Too many blockers and insane icing layers

• Glenn1972
    Glenn1972 Posts: 16,650 Pro Player 👑
    edited November 2021
  • Crusher1414
    Crusher1414 Posts: 17 Level 2

Hi, I play on iPhone and got the new levels on Wed 10 th Nov.

I’ve reached level 10528 where I need to collect 80 icing in 30 moves but after playing about 150 times, find it impossible.

I’ve watched YouTube videos where multiple icings are created by special candies making the crushing of them easy but on my phone they are very sparse.

In all of the times I’ve played this level the smallest number I have remaining when I run out of moves is 20.and that is rare - it’s normally about 30.

Can you please look into this level and adjust it so more special/ticked candies drop?

Thank you.

• UtThuy
    UtThuy Posts: 1 Newbie

Hi all,

How can I pass level 10542 with just 20 moves?

Why my app do not update to 27 moves likes others?

Thanks!

• katipancz
    katipancz Posts: 15 Level 2

I think this is my fourth or so comment claiming that I'm going to give up on Candy. As we all know this game is super addictive so I'm of course still here but boy oh boy Candy Crush is making it easier and easier to want to quit. The last few weeks I felt like a hamster playing some of the levels that are very obviously begging for booster purchases as wirh the number of moves given are impossible to even finish half the board! A good challenge used to be enjoyable but now it's just making me want to quit or not play as much. I feel like I'm not enjoying the game as much as I used to and feeling like quittin' time is just around the corner. Judging by the comments I see from other players, I'm not the only one! Almost time to break up with you Candy Crush, you seem to be pushing me further and further away! For the record, I'm on level 10564 which is just another poorly designed level, unless you are out for money grab. In that case it's awesome but not for me. Cheers!

• Cloeee
    Cloeee Posts: 15 Level 2

after reading the reviews. It comforts me in the idea that you clearly don't care about the players. I am at level 10540. The first part I had the game like that of the videos and after having resumed the game a few minutes later .... The game was different, different complement. destroy gelatin, pink pebbles and liquorice in 22 moves. (It's been 2 hours that I am on level even with powers, impossible to pass. moreover it is not even the level present on Youtube or that the other players speak .... IT STARTS TO DO WELL. either you are able to make a game that works and that respects the players being changed professions.

• Crusher1414
    Crusher1414 Posts: 17 Level 2

@LindQ have you seen my post about 10528? Please please please can you help. It’s been 5 days. It’s just impossible with so few special/tick candies dropping. Thank you.

• beccasdad
    beccasdad Posts: 48 Level 2
    edited November 2021

I'm surprised no one else has mentioned 10547. It's as bad as any previous board. And, of course, it looks nothing like the Windows 10 Version on YouTube. Can't wait to get to 10549.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?