⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Why am I not getting boosters from cupcake climb?

Options
gg2Nawty
gg2Nawty Posts: 12 Level 2

This is the 2nd time I climbed got boosters but they didn't work what's the deal

Answers

• gg2Nawty
    gg2Nawty Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options

Well it's a little late now that I used all my lives the yall give me my timedt boosters

Wth

• Glenn1972
    Glenn1972 Posts: 16,650 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hello @gg2Nawty , welcome to the King Community!

Other players have reported similar feedback also.

Hopes are that this is a temporary issue and will clear itself.

At present we are asking players to do the standard trouble shooting by logging out, update your game App, restart your device and login, if playing through browser please clear cache/ history. And log back in again.

For help with any missing reward or purchase please email Player Support directly from the game

In your game:

Go to the game's Start Menu, then Settings - Help Center - Purchases & Gold Bars - Contact us and send them an email.

You can also contact our Player Support Team here but you will need to include your user ID number found in your game.

Thanks, 🤗

• Lindark
    Lindark Posts: 5,681 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi there, hope your cupcake climb starts working again soon... Quite a few players have reported this, I am sure they will address it before we know it :)

• glojoan
    glojoan Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hi there, I am getting the same issue - please see screenshots from 2 days ago and today where some of the boosters have not come through.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?