Feedback on levels 10 656 - 10 700!

Options

Comments

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,991 Level 5
    Options

45 Levels done. The first 2 Episodes were brilliant, but unfortunately the "clutter" and "sour skulls" syndrome returned in the third episode. There were some very good levels, but 10688, 10691 and 10697 were poorly designed, boring sour skull levels. Surely Sour Skulls have had their day. Episodes 1 and 2 had plenty of color, minimal clutter and very few sour skull levels, in fact from memory I don't think there was a sour skull to be seen in Episode 1.

This week we want to know how you feel about the following things!

1 Was there any level you would have made differently? Some tweaks to make a level even sweeter?

Tweak the "sour levels by removing the skulls.

2 Did you have to use your brain extra hard to figure out any levels? A level that was a hard candy for you?

10678 was difficult, but there were no real brain teasers.

3 What was your absolute favorite level? Which level would you like to play one more time?

Level 10668 was brilliant in every way. Thoroughly enjoyed chasing the colors. Brought back memories of uncluttered early levels.

• Michael-6
    Michael-6 Posts: 987 Level 3
    edited November 2021
    Options

Regarding 10681 again, having played it a few more times without getting anywhere, the issue becomes clear. The rainbow rapids at the bottom block any attempt at making combos to clear the chocolate and magic mixer... but you can't clear the rainbow rapids at the bottom without clearing the chocolate and magic mixers! A flawed design imo.

Also the sugar coats are an unnecessary extra layer of meanness.

• Johnny_Crush
    Johnny_Crush Posts: 309 Level 3
    edited November 2021
    Options

@LindQ said:

"I have double checked to make sure all levels in that episode are the right ones, because there were some other levels with trouble too."

10687 needs a triple-check because is level 9035 with some extra layers for some icings and 2 extra moves and it seems that those small changes fooled the double-check control.

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,991 Level 5
    Options

@Johnny_Crush Maybe pumping out 45 levels a week in too much for the designers, so they sneak in old levels with minor tweaks ???

• Boybinary
    Boybinary Posts: 2,958 Level 5
    edited November 2021
    Options
  • Lindark
    Lindark Posts: 5,681 Sweet Legend
    edited November 2021
    Options

How is everyone handling 10687?

After a couple hours, this seems somewhat impossible, yikers.

Haven't even come remotely close to clearing, bad sign!

• Michael-6
    Options

Still stuck at 10681. Not looking forward to 10687 in that case!

On the plus side, i've almost racked up enough bonus moves for failing that if i pay the King ransom, i could have an extra 30 moves to hope the board magics up enough wrappers to pass.

Really sick of these skill free lottery levels. After the superb first episode, this level in particular has soured the release this week somewhat.

• Michael-6
    edited November 2021
    Options

I still don't know why some players don't like it, but two extra moves from the sweet crew plus a barrel load of magic wrappers got me through 10681.

Got through the remainder of the levels- played all my remaining boosters for 10687 and got past that one first time thankfully. As noted by @Peter_Tornaros there is a noticeable uptick in clutter in the third episode, 10695 being one of the worst offenders where a slew of irritating sugar coats were released to the point of it being almost impossible to see what you were meant to be doing. That said i still enjoyed many of the levels. Really liked 10694 where you had to keep clearing colours to reveal colour bomb things.

All in all, a decent set, the first episode being the best. Hopefully no dumb designs like 10681 next week.

One other thing- the season pass. It is impossible to clear all ten levels in it with only 45 new levels. That would be annoying enough, but there is a 'gold tier' which you can unlock with gold bars/money, which has a party booster in the final level. Which cannot be got if you only have 45 new levels. It's a bit of a scam frankly, if you were to spend to unlock it.

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    edited November 2021
    Options

quote:

Feedback on levels 10656-10700

Finished 'em, & 10694 (with bonbon blitzes/order locks) was a bit interesting...

Did that little royalty program thing; the GBs for registering are cool (& of course that's a 1-off), but collecting those points will probably be slow going.

quote:

The season pass...

By any name (adventure pass/magic season/etc.), it is indeed a bloody scam; & is better left ignored.

It's obviously the prerogative of the individual on whether or not to spend money on a free-to-play game (such as this), but as for der Spieler...

Never, ever.

And last, but never least (on this comment); yep, you guessed it:

The 22nd week of doing one episode per 24:00 coincides with the eleventh week of the episode/fast race doing its invisible act, & now the choc box feature has also disappeared; therefore absolutely no opportunities of earning GBs within the game are available at the moment.

This gaming company are getting more pathetic by the week.

Zitat (von hier):

You have to wait or stroll long enough...

If completing 15 new levels per day (for 3 consecutive days) is not considered strolling/waiting long enough, to Hell with it...

• Boybinary
    Boybinary Posts: 2,958 Level 5
    edited November 2021
    Options

I joined on tuesday they gave me 100 gold bars and 80 points logged in after completing this weerks levels and they gave me another 100 bars plus 10 remaining points much better than the ER and chocolate box combined!! I have gotten neither going on 3 months

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?