⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

How can my friend possibly be on a level in candy crush that has not been released yet?

Scooterpie
Scooterpie Posts: 5,837 Level 5

Today, Wednesday July 25, 2018 new levels just came out. I finished all 15 that were released. I am now on level 3591. How can my friend be on level 3614 when it has not been released yet?

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager

Hi Scooterpie-  Welcome to the community! All levels that are already available on Windows 10 need to be adapted for mobile operating systems such as iOS and Android, and, therefore, these versions are currently still behind the Windows 10 version.

At the moment there are 3650 levels available on Windows 10 and 3590 on other platforms. 

The new levels should be released soon :-)

Keep an eye on your device and its app store for the next update.

Thanks!

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,837 Level 5

Hi Scooterpie-  Welcome to the community! All levels that are already available on Windows 10 need to be adapted for mobile operating systems such as iOS and Android, and, therefore, these versions are currently still behind the Windows 10 version.

At the moment there are 3650 levels available on Windows 10 and 3590 on other platforms. 

The new levels should be released soon :-)

Keep an eye on your device and its app store for the next update.

Thanks!

Cezdiamond, I do not understand. My computer is running Windows 10 but I am not getting the newest levels?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?