Feedback on levels 10 701 - 10 745!

Comments

• Goldenswordz
    Goldenswordz Posts: 525 Level 3
    edited November 2021

I think they're planning to reduce the moves on all levels. It was 20 moves then went down to 18. @LindQ If you're planning to keep the moves at 18 I recommend fixing the rest of the level then.

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,785 Level 5

Candy Crush:

Candy Crush I have completed the 1st five new levels. I have not enjoyed them at all. I do realize that different ideas are being tried out here. Think that I will give it a rest till tomorrow.

Sincerely.

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,981 Level 5

I have completed 23 levels of uninspiring, cluttered, unimaginative, poorly designed levels and have had enough for the moment 😡

To beat, just about every level, requires the use of a handful of UFOs, Party Poppers and Hammers.

Of the 8 levels I have completed in the second episode, 3 were Sour Skull levels and one a Rainbow Rapids level, all rigid, appallingly designed boards.

Whoever designed the 23 levels I have played, should be redeployed to other King games, like the rigid, boring Farm Heroes or Pet Rescue !!!

• Goldenswordz
    Goldenswordz Posts: 525 Level 3

This week's release had much lower moves. Some even going below 20.

• Ditte
    Ditte Posts: 464 Level 3

I haven't played for 3 weeks and reading this doesn't make me want to start again.... I also used to play CCSS, which I also haven't played for weeks 5?6? Not really missing it. Used to be fun. but that was a year or more ago, now both games have become a chore instead of something to look forward to Wednesday and Friday.

• Michael-6
    Michael-6 Posts: 987 Level 3

10708 simply cannot be passed. This is beyond spiteful from the designers now, it is a clear and deliberate ploy to force people to pay hand over fist to clear every single level. No wonder @LindQ has vanished again.

• Micke101
    Micke101 Posts: 30 Level 2
    edited November 2021

Hi, it's almost impossible to pass 10711 without a booster. Watched youtube Johnny Crush there he has 30 and it's different not 20 which is now.

Please fix

Sincerely

Michael

• TheLastAvenger
    TheLastAvenger Posts: 47 Level 2
    edited November 2021

@LindQ We would be grateful if you ask the developers to review these new levels again. There is no point of playing these levels if they are impossible unless you have to spend lots of money on them. Please fix these levels as everyone has mentioned

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,981 Level 5

Finished for this week. Things started to look up with the last 3 levels of the second Episode being a vast improvement and actually required thought and tactics.

The third Episode was excellent with only 2 exceptions - 10737 had way too much happening and not enough moves to get the 5 frog order. I needed 5 extra moves. 10738 was a good board, but nowhere near enough moves. @LindQ both these levels need tweaking.

1 Was any level way too easy for you? Was there a level that was a piece of cake?

No easy levels.

2 Is there anything you felt was missing in this release?

Competence in the design of the first 23 levels.

3 What was your absolute favorite level? Which level would you like to play one more time?

10735 was my favorite. Although hard, it was great chasing the orders of yellow candies and jellies. 10740 with Samantha was also excellent.

• santo_chris97
    santo_chris97 Posts: 1,494 Level 4

Where's @LindQ?

Some levels which have the less number of moves (exactly 20 or less than that) and or bad level design need to be tweaked today or I don't wanna continue to play the next levels.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?