Feedback on levels 10 701 - 10 745!

Comments

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,988 Level 5

@Albert_Heinrich I agree with everything you said. Like you, I couldn't wait for the new levels, which were released, usually about 10.00pm Australian time. I would then play until 1.00am+ to finish all the levels in one session.

Now I don't start until the next morning and depending on the quality of the releases, might play 2 episodes in one session, then the last episode that night. If it is rubbish released, I just dawdle through !!

• Michael-6
    Michael-6 Posts: 987 Level 3
    edited November 2021

Agree @Albert_Heinrich, lets get the old discussion thread going. These ones are a waste of time, the feedback questions in the OP are always ignored, and feedback within the thread is always ignored.

One good example is the fish booster -months and months worth of feedback on these threads about how the fish doesn't work properly, or can cause sour skull levels to crash.... and if we look in the stickied threads, King have ignored all that good feedback, and are instead going to very slightly alter the appearance of the fish!

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,842 Level 5

@Albert_Heinrich @Peter_Tornaros @Michael-6 I am most disappointed this week! I have now completed the 1st two episodes.

I did not get the 2nd part (round two) of the contest which started today. It came up like I was going to play, then nothing.

I lost my "Win Streak/Candy Necklace" whatever you want to call it after I completed level 10727 for "NO REASON!"

Now we are going to have a bunch of December stuff, well the November stuff wasn't working so well?

We thought this thread was a good idea? Be careful of what we wish for, I think?

And bring back Dexter! Sometimes more simple is much more better!

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,617 Level 4

KING giveth, KING taketh. Those 100 GB's was meant for this weeks release. And here we though KING's generosity was at play. I was about to hail to the KING, Long Live the KING, but alas, I reserved my comments.

Battered and bruised, minus plenty IGB's (I lost count), I got through the first 15 levels. This is the first time since Shrek and Donkey's escapades, that I had to buy extra lives.

Donkey: Don't die, Shrek. And if you see a long tunnel, stay away from the light.

Donkey: You know what ELSE everybody likes? Parfaits! Have you ever met a person, you say, "Let's get some parfait," they say, "Hell no, I don't like no parfait."? Parfaits are delicious!

Donkey : 'Cause I'm all alone / There's no one here beside me / My problems have all gone / There's no one to deride me! / But ya gotta have friends...

Shrek : STOP SINGING!

• Michael-6

The first episode is astonishing. You think to yourself "there is no way the next level could be any more badly designed than the current one" and then, lo and behold, it is. Incredible work.

This first episode neatly resembles the covid pandemic, each level being one more disgusting variant to be endured. As thats what this episode is- it is no game, it has no enjoyment or pleasure, there is no satisfaction to be found as you are forced to constantly pay up to pass, it is simply one foul piece of excrement to be endured after another.

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,430 Friends Moderator

I also rushed through the first episode, but only because I've had a working episode race again for a long time. And from my team the IGB. 

From what I had read here, I expected worse. Well, it wasn't pretty either. My time, in which I waited longingly for every Wednesday, is also long gone. If I didn't have such a great F5 team with @Albert_Heinrich as leader, I probably would have disappeared from this game long ago. 

So yes, the episode race still exists. Also for Win10 in the first episode. I didn't count how long it lasted for me.

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,617 Level 4

BTW, got the episode race also

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,842 Level 5

@DieOmimi @Albert_Heinrich I did not get an episode race on my 1st day of playing the new levels (only played 5 levels). I did get the race on my 2nd day of playing levels. Today on my 3rd day of playing levels it is gone again? I am just playing as I feel the desire. No pattern at all, just not going to worry about that race anymore at this time.

Do not know if I will play any more levels today. I was trying to get in a better frame of mind about this week until I did not get the 2nd part of the contest. Things could work for the holidays really powers that be! Really! Oh Yeah!

Not Happy ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

• Michael-6

No episode race in mine, what a surprise. Another feature King can't get working properly. No point mentioning it in the feedback thread though, as the feedback clearly goes straight into the bin.

Anyway, there must have been some sort of mistake, as i just finished the first episode and the last level 10715 wasn't absolutely awful. It can be passed without boosters and without extra moves. Completely at odds with the rest of the episode. Somebody is probably getting fired for that oversight!

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,988 Level 5

I haven't had the Episode Race for months !! Also my Chocolate Box has disappeared and the Booster Wheel comes and goes.

The Candy Chronicles are a waste of time unless you want to spend money and does anybody play the Star Tournament or Milestone Challenge ???

There seems to be not coordination between sections of the King empire, just the determination of each section to be more incompetent than another !!!

As @Scooterpie said bring back Dexter, a simple and fun sideline game.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?