⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Lost Inventory

miphins1
miphins1 Posts: 53 Level 2

I have an issue with my candy crush saga game i contacted support and won't respond to my issue they keep sending me to Community. I'm at level 1200 and i lost all my inventory I had over 1000 lollypop's 1200 hands and hundreds of others, and they all disappeared as I was starting over with nothing. my level is still there but nothing in my inventory. I'm sign in all the time and updated always. I tried to log out and log in with no sucess. and support does not respond. If I can't get them back, I will not play this anymore and delete all king games, I'm not starting over again even though I still have my levels. I worked so hard accumulating my inventory. if I can't get my inventory back, I will be done with king games. horrible support.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Answers

• Lindark
    Lindark Posts: 5,681 Sweet Legend

Hi there, boosters are stored in your device’s memory. If you reinstall the app, or start on a new device, you would also lose your boosters. Sorry for this!!

• Glenn1972
    Glenn1972 Posts: 16,650 Pro Player 👑
    edited December 2021

Hello @miphins1 Welcome to our Community!

As a player like yourself, I have lost boosters many times in 8 years of playing. It upset me and still does when this happens. There was nothing I could do to recover my loss. The response that I received was of no help.

I was told that if I had made a purchase in the last 90 days that those may be refunded or replaced and they needed my game ID number. If this is your case, I encourage continue Email to Candy Crush Saga Player Support to negotiate a return of your purchase.

I have learned it’s not a good idea to store too many Boosters.

I do have some boosters saved directly in my device's memory, which always allows me to use them while playing offline.

I wish I could offer you more help and will if you think of anyway I can, Just let me know

I hope the game will regenerate quickly more boosters to recover your loss and get you back to playing and enjoying your game

Many other paying players here will be reading this and may have a better response than I

I send my best wishes and kind regards

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?