Feedback on levels 10 476 - 10 520

Comments

• lyman
    lyman Posts: 20 Level 2

When some of us get to 10486 we only have 25 moves, not 35. Doable with many, many retries only. What fun is that?

• justafoo
    justafoo Posts: 32 Level 2
    edited November 2021

Fix 10519, it’s crazy with 20 moves.

Recently, it seems the levels are becoming extremely hard probably in hope of people spending more money on gold or boosters. That isn’t right. Please fix it.

• Cozza
    Cozza Posts: 25 Level 2

It's not just this Level! Almost all levels after 14950 have reduced moves to try and entice us to buy extra. Won't work with me.

As you say, videos showing how to complete levels have 5 or more moves and then this is reduced for players that are a few weeks behind. Complete joke!

• justafoo
    justafoo Posts: 32 Level 2

Stop reducing the number of moves. You are taking the fun away. I feel you will lose a good number of players with this tactic.

• Cozza
    Cozza Posts: 25 Level 2

Just checked and level 10510 originally had 30 moves but now there are only 20!

Total ripoff! Impossible to do in 20 moves so you have to buy gold bars for more moves or you won't progress. Shameful!

• lyman
    lyman Posts: 20 Level 2

Agree 10489 is ridiculous. You need to get about 100 more targets than shown at start, so starting with a CB combo isn't enough. The only way logistically is luck that the checks turn into white frostings, not the caramels. If you get your frosting quota early, the checks turning into caramels at least give you 3 hits. Most times so far when I have something like 12 moves left and need 14 frosting, it stays 2 short. Once I tried a hammer to get another check mark in that column and did not even get one, so you can not just extend the play time with hammers.

• bonzzz
    bonzzz Posts: 15 Level 2

10498 must be the worst level ever, no skill involved. Just hoping that you spend lots of boosters getting through it. Pure money grabbing

• Tevern
    Tevern Posts: 5 Level 2

King, Are you monitoring your responses? For users to get to 10519, they have been loyal players for a very long time... There are several requests on this board to take a look at this level as it is impossible. And, why do you insist on lowering moves making levels next to impossible... You must be losing customers over this??

• CoraHui
    CoraHui Posts: 9 Level 2

10519 is horrible and not able to pass with 20 moves.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?