⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Synching

slly2216
slly2216 Posts: 45 Level 2

I want to synch my Facebook account. Email address used on Facebook and king community Is different ? Is it ok ? I've passed 10k level in my Facebook account

Answers

• Glenn1972
    Glenn1972 Posts: 16,650 Pro Player 👑

Hello @slly2216 , welcome to the King Community!

Follow the steps below please, you should be ok!

Sync Facebook game with King.com

Hello and welcome to the King Community!

You can always move your progress to king.com by synchronizing your Facebook account and play the game there.

To sync your progress with King.com, please complete the following steps:

• Go to the King website at King.com
    • Log in using your existing King profile, or create a new King profile if you don't already have one.
    • Click on the ‘Settings’ icon
    • Select ‘Account’
    • You will be prompted to confirm your password
    • Select the option ‘Score and progression sync’ and then proceed to enter your Facebook login information
    • Once complete, your progress will be updated across all King games on King.com

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator

Welcome to the King Community.

The Kingdom Account and the King Community Account are completely different. If you want to sync Kingdom account with Facebook you need to create a Kingdom account then you can sync facebook account with kingdom but sync King Community with facebook is not possible.

However, our friend @Glenn1972 has given you detailed information on how to sync the Kingdom with Facebook and also let us know if you need any further information.

Thank you!

• Lindark
    Lindark Posts: 5,681 Sweet Legend

Were ya able to successfully sync your accounts? Be sure to check back and let us know if you still need help :)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?