Fast Race Gold Bars.

Comments

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,941 Candy Moderator

Hi @LyndallD - then it appears you must have been changed to a different test group with the lower payout. This is not an uncommon thing to happen, except for the fact that it happened half way thru your playing the one race.

However in case it is a glitch, you should clear your cache, make sure you have the latest version of the game and turn your game off for at least 10-15 seconds. That should clear up any temporary glitches.

If you still have the lower payout, then you have probably been shifted to a different test group. The studio does this with various events, including removing an event entirely (for example I don’t currently have the daily calendar or candy box).

However there are a lot of exciting events going on right now so hopefully you have them and the opportunity to get boosters and gold bars.

• KimmyA1
    KimmyA1 Posts: 77 Level 2

I've got this currently.

Big thumbs down from me.

• LyndallD
    LyndallD Posts: 230 Level 2

@KimmyA1 That is exactly what I have got. Mine changed halfway through the Race. It really sucks. See the above explanation that @bearwithme gave. I also hate that they have altered the way your boosters amounts show up. If you have more than 100 it just says 99+. Now I have no idea exactly how many boosters I have.

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    edited December 2021

quote:

Fast race GBs

G'day to the lady down under (& everyone else), but that test group explanation is pretty hilarious (& typical); it's usually given to newbies (of the game/website), & you're clearly not one of either.

About the # of boosters issue, see here.

King sure are petty & stingy about things like this, nowadays.

Believe that test group theory if you want, but be fortunate that you haven't reached the top of the map; lest (per the theory) you'd be in the test group of players that this feature (at best) functions sporadically for, or (at worst) not function at all...

• LyndallD

@Spieler_8675309 Your answer makes more sense than bearwithme does. King is really sucking at the moment. There is no way I am wasting boosters to win a measly 2 gold bars from a race.

• LyndallD

@Nikolaos_Prodromidis Count yourself luck that you don't have the crappy Episode Races. I have complained to King about the reduced Gold Bars and nothing for 4th or 5th. Apparently if enough of us complain, especially those that are affected, things just might change. So come on Candy Crushers.....speak up loud and clear. This game is supposed to be fun but it is NOT fun at the moment. My race at the moment has 15 for 1st, 2 for 2nd, 1 for 3rd and nothing for 4th or 5th. Just not good enough.

• LyndallD

@KimmyA1 Complain to King via Support and vent your frustration. I have but nothing has changed so far.

• Tzvi_Marcu
    Tzvi_Marcu Posts: 2,546 Level 5

I never had the Fast Race, in witch test group I'm?

• KimmyA1
    KimmyA1 Posts: 77 Level 2

@LyndallD I never got around to sending my feedback in, but I'm now back to the usual rewards system, yay!

• unknownh24g
    unknownh24g Posts: 1,127 Level 4

@KimmyA1 Same thing happened to me 2 months ago. They gave the old reward system. But it retained for only 1 episode. After that episode, it restored to the usual reward system.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?