⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Refund Refused

aeden
aeden Posts: 4 Newbie

Yesterday I bought an £8.99 bundle in candy crush. It took an age to do anything and then I got a message saying that purchase was unsuccessful and no bundle was received. I tried again, and after a long wait, it eventually went through and I got my package. Then I noticed that TWO payments of £8.99 had come out of my PayPal account. There was a message on this forum about service issues yesterday so I explained my problem. I was advised to apply for a refund. I did this immediately with PayPal and this has been refused as there is no proof I didn't receive the bundle. Surely Candy Crush can see that I have paid twice but only received 1 bundle? I would be grateful if you could find some resolution to this issue before I have to delete my candy crush app. I have spent quite a bit over the years on Candy Crush and have been upset to be treated like this.

Best Answer

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 142,924 Candy Moderator

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

If you made a purchase and didn't receive your purchase because of this connection issue, you should receive the items automatically when the incident is over.

In case your purchase do not get delivered, please request for a refund or email our Player Support to get this corrected. Find more help on purchase issues and refunds HERE.

• aeden
    aeden Posts: 4 Newbie

It didn't get delivered when the connection issue was resolved. I tried to request a refund following your guidance. How con I email player support to resolve this issue?

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator

If you play on mobile, then please email Player Support directly from the game.

When sending an email directly from the game, Player Support will automatically get your purchase history and all transactions the recent 90 days.

Go to the game's Start Menu, then Settings - Help Center - Purchases & Gold Bars - Contact us and send them an email.

Thank you!

• Lindark
    Lindark Posts: 5,681 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓

Hi, I've had the exact same issue happen to me. Eventually, I received an email from King and they offered me a refund. Good luck!

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager

Hi @aeden !

PayPal is not able to give you any refund on in-game purchases. Therefore the refunds were refused.

You will need to contact the platform who handles all transactions, Apple, Google, Facebook etc. Please check our page HERE and follow the steps for refunds on your platform e.g. iPhone, Android, Facebook.

If the platform also refuses to give a refund, then email our Player Support for an in-game compensation instead.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?