Feedback on levels 10 746 - 10 790!

Comments

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,981 Level 5

Not a lot of comments so far. Looks like most a still trying to get through last week's debacle !!!!!

• berf
    berf Posts: 81 Level 3
    edited December 2021

10774 is impossible without boosters.

Add 5 moves and replace that useless coconut wheel with a UFO. Then perhaps players might have a chance.

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    edited December 2021

quote:

Feedback on levels 10746-10790

Did 'em, they were OK; but what is never OK is the usual (see below)...

And week #24 of doing one episode per 24:00 coincides with the third week of the choc box being absent; was going to extol the virtue of the episode/fast race (E/FR, for short) being present at least (or most) once for the second straight week, but (yet again) it was nowhere to be found.

Maybe those that design levels aren't incompetent; but the ones responsible for features, that's another story altogether.

The whole bloody lot of 'em ought to be sacked...

• John_58011
    John_58011 Posts: 210 Level 3

10746 (hard level) done without IPB. The next level (non-hard level) needed 2 x UFO to get enough Toffee Swirls on the board to show the orders, then a few hammers to take them, to avoid being out of moves. Either rubbish badly designed level, or a missed strategy earlier in the level.

Good feedback for the rest, hope is true, will be onto them soon.

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,785 Level 5
    edited December 2021

I hope that in this coming week that the new levels will be more to the players' liking. I get inspired when I read promising comments and discouraged by the negative ones. My attitude at the start of playing new levels is very much influenced by our group. Hmm?

Anywho King along with some loathe for certain levels there were those that I really like. It is hard to talk positively about the game though with so many players unhappy.

On the other hand, players no one forces you to play the game. You do not have to play or buy boosters. It is a free game and eventually you can pass the levels whatever way you choose, so?

1 Did you have to use your brain extra hard to figure out any levels? Any levels that were extra tricky?

I used extra brain power on all the levels this week because I was warned. I watched the videos for every single level. I do not watch the videos that are dated like a week or more before the levels are released because why? Watch a current video if one is available, worry about what you actually have to deal with.

2 Which was your favorite overall episode? Any 15 levels that was extra sweet?

3rd episode. I seem to pick this a lot. Hmm? Maybe because I get out of my funk concerning the levels and am in a better frame of mind?

3 What was your absolute favorite level? Which level would you like to play one more time?

Favorite was level 10787 - used one lolly to get CB +CB. Like the CB dispenser and the fish, strips and wrap ones too. Did a CB + fishy (Woah!) Love this level!

Play one more time level 10790 - Cool Looking Board. Started CB +CB. Fun, could possibly love this level if I played it a couple more times.

• Michael-6
    Michael-6 Posts: 987 Level 3

After finally getting through last weeks' disgraceful extortion racket, it was nice to see the levels this week a bit improved.

That being said, there is little point in providing feedback, as so many of these levels will be made impossible for the mobile players as per usual.

Quite a few decent levels, and a couple of horrors that were the equal of the rubbish from last week- 10771 and 10774 spring to mind.

The best bit of this week was the fact that the season pass can now be completed within 3 episodes worth of levels.

• Michael-6
    Michael-6 Posts: 987 Level 3

One other issue- no episode race for me last week, despite going slowly and needing 9 days to get past. But, i did get notice the episode race would start for me at 10746... and as soon as i got there, that disappeared. So no episode race this week either.

So here's another pointless bit of feedback that will be roundly ignored by King (as it has for about a year now)- fix the episode race.

• Lindark
    Lindark Posts: 5,681 Sweet Legend

Happy to see that some are enjoying these levels :) I'm still stuck on last week's. Yikes!

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,608 Level 4

Done for last week.

A bit better the the previous week. Then again, anything will be an improvement on the horrendous release of the previous week.

We have entered the season of giving, hope KING knows that.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?