Feedback on levels 10 746 - 10 790!

Comments

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,007 Friends Moderator

Also finished this week. There were some fun levels like 10,777 and 10,778, before that also some, I don't remember them anymore. As with other comments, the third episode seemed the most pleasant to me.

• Thesink
    Thesink Posts: 60 Level 3

Now I finally got to these levels after playing the horrible ones before dozens of times, only to discover that the moves are drastically reduced. For 10750 for instance from 35 to 20!!! Not doable at all.

Still all the nice old daily boosters are taken away and the new ones aren't an improvement. So, really time to quit?!

• PierreRoelandt
    PierreRoelandt Posts: 220 Level 2
    edited December 2021

When do we get more moves for game10747

• Thesink
    Thesink Posts: 60 Level 3

Now 22 moves on 10750. So far even with boosters no chance, if you don't have goldbars. Been here a week now.

• disneycatzzz
    disneycatzzz Posts: 27 Level 2

please so something do level 10777. Why are there way more icing layers, less moves and no wrapped candy drops from the dispenser? Seems impossible to clear the board

• PierreRoelandt

game 10768 unplayable with 25 moves and 169 white blocks On the video 32 moves and only 143 white blocs

• Anushree_Agarwal
    Anushree_Agarwal Posts: 30 Level 2

I have used all sorts of powerups but have no idea how to do this level .. 10783 it's a complete nightmare

• MrT2
    MrT2 Posts: 74 Level 2

Levels are not playable right now.

10777 has about half the moves of earlier Web videos and is more difficult. After dropping to 20 moves, King gave us back 27 moves, but even with 27 moves it is impossible to complete the task. You need more than 10 striped candies to drop in the middle (which of course they don't alway do), which is at least 20 moves to get the cherries to start dropping. And then, unless you are not lucky enough for the chocolate to cover the keys, you still have a lot more work. Using starting boosters & 6 extra moves, I never got any cherry to drop. Eventually, I waited til I had 35 moves for 10 gold bars and then still had to use an UFO to ensure I completed the task. I finished using 27+20 moves.

Now I'm stuck at 10780 with the same problem. King significantly reduced the moves and made the level more difficult (putting the licorice in marmalade). How is this supposed to work? Using starting boosters & (if you are lucky and watch the videos) 6 extra moves, I never got more than 2 or 3 cherries to drop. Paying 10 bars for 5 extra moves won't do much good either. Looks like I'll need to play again to build up 35 moves for 10 gold bars. This is not funny anymore. This is not even a hyperskull level.

You mention that 10783 is similarly difficult. Not sure it makes sense to continue to play. This would make it 3 impossible levels in 7.

Levels can be difficult but should not be impossible to play requiring almost 2x the levels given.

• PierreRoelandt

game 10777 impossible to complete with 27 moves and at the bottom 2 rows of black blocks On the video 34 moves and at the bottom only choclat blocks

• Helicalprime
    Helicalprime Posts: 55 Level 2

Level 10783 at the News Version impossible without boster. Now only 22 trys befor 33… please change.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?