Feedback on levels 10 791 - 10 835!

Comments

• LindQ
    LindQ Posts: 562 Kingster

Pushing a fix for this now, should be live shortly!

We'll also monitor levels during the following days of course. This week some levels will be very easy and some very hard, that is intended, hopefully the harder levels are still fun to tackle 🤗

• Micke101
    Micke101 Posts: 30 Level 2

Just have to say 10825 very difficult but fun to play. But 10828 also very difficult has stuck but it is an Incredibly boring to play.

No action.

• NancyDrew
    NancyDrew Posts: 88 Level 2
    edited December 2021

For some reason I am really stuck on 10801. Only two videos out and they show using lots of boosters. Which I don't have. I can't even unlock one key! Not many moves and at least the first five are used to constantly reset the board so can't make much progress. Please take a look @LindQ

• Goldenswordz
    Goldenswordz Posts: 525 Level 3

Levels are a big improvement over last week's. I think there's still levels with too many blockers though. Hopefully it's toned down even more next week. But, knowing King, they always revert back to the spammy style a week after trying to make simpler levels. Hopefully this cycle is broken soon @LindQ

• Michael-6
    Michael-6 Posts: 987 Level 3
    edited December 2021

I'm stuck at 10819, there are simply far, far too many blockers in it to complete the level. And the stripe dispensers do not dispense frequently enough to compensate. A better balance needed here i think.

You can't half tell the difference in quality amongst levels this week. Some brilliant level designs, particularly in the first episode, and some absolute tosh packed to the gills with excessive blockers.

• NancyDrew
    NancyDrew Posts: 88 Level 2

Well I've now played level 10801 so many times I've got the 30 extra moves added. So 35 moves in all and no use using them. Nowhere close. So what I don't understand is one video is from only five days ago but shows a completely different board. What gives???

• Goldenswordz
    edited December 2021

Honestly it seems like a majoirty of the levels nowadays are created by spamming random garbage on half of a board, then making it symmetrical. It's so mundane and boring.

• Goldenswordz

And, when a level is good, it seems it's created by @LindQ the only designer on the team that seems to actually CARE about the feedback.

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,981 Level 5

I must say I thoroughly enjoyed this week's releases. For a start, no Sour Skulls, which immediately takes most of the boredom out of the game. There was plenty of color and I thought, not a lot of clutter.

Did you get stuck on any level? Any level that was a really sticky one?

Yes, 10816, was ridiculously hard. It required 3 UFOs, 4 hammers and extra moves to beat the level.

How long did it take to complete all the levels? 45 levels, did you manage to crush these in a week or how long did it take?

Unbelievably quick, just over 2 hours 30 minutes, playing non stop.

What was your absolute favorite level? Which level would you like to play one more time?

Level 10818 was brilliant requiring use of your brain in devising tactics to best utilize Samantha. 10794 was also excellent, with green and red candies as orders.

There was some very difficult levels, but some easy levels also, with it only taking one move, a Speckled Bomb Combo start to beat 10826.

The 45 levels proved you can design excellent games without the use of Sour Skulls. I hope they are gone forever !!

• Goldenswordz

@Peter_Tornaros I would 100% disagree with 10818 ngl. That level wasn't that great, plus, I'm not a big fan of Samantha anymore. The low move counts just don't work with her.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?