ļ»æāš ļø Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
šŸ“© Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

šŸ« ļ»æChocolate Box - Server error!

Answers

• dewdana
    dewdana Posts: 8 Pro Player 👑
    edited December 2021

Mine has been gone a few weeks. An earlier post said updating would fix it but nope. Now I never have boosters & itā€™s annoying to play. Whatever the problem why not do more of the season pass things or some other ways to get boosters. Even paying for the upgrade was better than using 19 gold bars to get lollipops or whatever.

also I still never get the bonus gold bars with every purchase from the shop. Seeing that banner pop up without getting them is just annoying.

• ElviraKukuliyeva
    ElviraKukuliyeva Posts: 20 Pro Player 👑

I think Chocolate Box totally removed.....

They added a lot of new little things and majority of them is to buy....nothing for free!!!!šŸ˜”

After so many years enjoy Candy Crush and Candy Soda , I am loosing my interest and joy in this games...šŸ˜¢

It's really upsetting that they turning Candy games into money maker machines for them....šŸ˜¢šŸ˜¢šŸ˜¢

• olushka
    olushka Posts: 6 Level 2

Ever since I had to reinstall the game a few weeks ago, the box disappeared.

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 13,405 Legend

Hello @olushka the Chocolate Box is missing for everyone as it has been removed from the game. You can read more about it by clicking on the banner at the top of this page that says 'Chocolate Box Server Error

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 142,854 Candy Moderator

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

At the moment there are some server related issues with the chocolate box and work is underway to resolve the issue. and Investigated. A post on this topic already exists in our community and your post will be attached to that post so I'm closing this post for now.

You will find the complete information in the linkĀ Here

• kugimonster
    kugimonster Posts: 5 Level 2

How ever much they try to dress it up as a cosy little community thing, candy crush is all about them maximising their profit. Removing the free booster opportunities results in the truly addicted paying for boosters. This is the sole reason for so-called ā€˜server issuesā€™

If everyone who reads this just avoided the game for 7 days it would send the greedy devils into a tailspin. Try it. Teach King that greed and deception doesnā€™t work.

• Appsv
    Appsv Posts: 78 Level 2

Can someone please confirm me that these discussions forum are Actually started by king team to make grievances heard or itā€™s just some third party platform ??

coming back to game , every week this game is becoming cumbersome, boring , ridiculous and shit . What you are saying is the ultimate truth .

hammer , free switch , UFO , popper these are the only booster which actually help in all the levels irrespective of their difficulty level etc , and you did not get them in daily treat . The events which they run are worst ever .

Gold rush - you need to clear 50 levels to get 3 gold bars , ridiculous beyond imagination .

Team event where you need to pass 50 level combined and what you get in return is 1 hour color bomb , 1 hour striped combo , 1 hour coconut wheel .

When you finish the game , you get a race where you need to play difficult level and top 29 get reward after week and what reward you get 1 color bomb, 1 hammer to max as you reach top you need to play the game day and night as scores are really high .

another event where you need to collect certain color candy but that again is ridiculous as only new levels earn you candy *10 helping you to reach at top else all waste only .

weekly race where if you are at last of game you will only be able to win 45 levels and what you get in reward 1 hammer , 1 switch , 1 color bomb .

I donā€™t understand who come up with this bizarre idea to make these timed based boosters at first place , now even the contests which they make are boring and repetitive , the process all is same just name is changed without any big help .

i am playing CC last 9 years and only contest I find useful till date was sugar drop challenge , then deluxe chocolate box ( 20 bars and 1 UFO means lot ) , and even the string game where each level passed used to give extra booster is reduced to shit now , you are at 5 , you lost a round and then wowww you lost all the progress .

I can write a book over the fact that how king developers planned a strategy to loot players because they have to buy gold bars and canā€™t clear level without boosters . They closed almost everything which can earn you needed and useful boosters .

one more thing I want to mention here , when you raise a complaint to king , they have a standard reply that we constantly work on game for improving . Events are only for some time etc but the real meaning behind this is we are constantly working to make it impossible to win the game without buying stuff or using the gold bars .

one more thing they started where if you win one level they give you some booster at board and after some time they stopped that too . Also even if you are at winning streak 5 , and lost you will come at 1 . I donā€™t know how to react ? Whether I should laugh about it or cry but this game is a deadly obsession and makers will do nothing about it . Itā€™s me who has to control my obsession .

• 97kj11
    97kj11 Posts: 28 Level 2
    edited December 2021

It is the only way my game gives me extras and itā€™s gone. Iā€™ve logged out/in and refreshed my game.

im already playing the most bland version of candy crush, just trying to get bonus stuff again :/

I wish I had episode races or master trophies or something! I donā€™t understand why so many people are playing such different versions.

• Ryanthecrusher
    Ryanthecrusher Posts: 534 Level 4
    edited December 2021

I'd be fine if it was gone for the most a week or two. It's been over a month with these chocolate box issues. King, you really should fix your problems instead of just adding new stuff that's worse then others. Say, the advent calendar. Many folks are not getting it. People are wondering why. No one from king answers unless you call support which then they probably will just redirect you to this discussion. That's the bad part. Anyway back to the chocolate box issues. C'mon king can't you at least give us a detailed well thought response other than "At the moment there are some server related issues with the chocolate box and work is underway to resolve the issue and investigated?" The server error has already been solved and your giving us no detailed info why it has been REMOVED, not that there is "currently" a server error. Unless you have an old version of ccs then you'd still have the server error.

• TerriM
    TerriM Posts: 49 Level 2

Yep mine has been gone for ages.

I'm not that savvy on Crush so I need my boosters.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?