Gamers Quitting!

Nigel_Cleaves
Nigel_Cleaves Posts: 42 Level 2

I've been reading posts in my Facebook help group of the number of players quitting the game because its become too difficult.

Can King reassure those that are STILL PLAYING, moves a afoot to sort out gameplay and the numerous faults plaguing the game?

Faults seen are claimed boosters not appearing, the game randomly freezing and the worst gameplay issue of all is the constant adjustments to levels. Usually with a marked reduction in moves.

I intend to search for a similar game now that doesn't require excessive thought to play. I see this in other players too.

Comments

• La Ley
    La Ley Posts: 2,691 Level 5
    edited December 2021

I've been feeling the same way for about a year now...I used to only play Candy Crush Saga and I started playing Candy Crush Soda, Friends and even Pet Rescue because CCS has become really really difficult to play without using boosters...I thought it was because I was in high levels but I'm hearing the same complaint from a lot of other people...I even came across this article 👇🏽

https://www.gizmodo.com.au/2021/12/why-im-quitting-candy-crush/amp/

• Jim92065
    Jim92065 Posts: 4 Newbie

My biggest problem is the game suddenly closing. I lose everything at that point. Very frustrating. I was on a roll, now have it start building again. Their automatic support responses have stupid solutions.

• TerriM
    TerriM Posts: 49 Level 2

I thought it was only me!! I'm in the 3,000 levels and I'm close to quitting!

I can't even pass the levels that are not hard anymore let alone the hard ones.

With no chocolate box my boosters have all been used.

It used to be such a fun game but in reality someone like me who is not CCS savvy spends days and even weeks playing the same game. This is not good, it's boring and monotonous King has made billions of money off us players, myself included back in the day. No more. Rant over.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?