Feedback on levels 10 836 - 10 880!

Comments

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,981 Level 5

I have finished the 45 levels and found most of them a good mixture of easy, hard and tactical challenges. 10846 needs tweaking as even with a speckled bomb combo start, I still needed 2 UFOs and 2 hammers to finish. Also 10858 and 10869 need more moves as they are presently impossible to complete without boosters and 10869 also requires extra moves. At the opposite end of the scale, 10874 I started with a speckled bomb combo and that was it - finished, 1 move.

I also managed to play the 45 levels with a timed speckled bomb booster and had other timed boosters through my F5 team and the gingerbread kids. It was also great to get 2 "now rare" lucky candy boosters on, for a change, a full Season Pass, but alas no Episode Race, although somehow I gained 34 gold bars ??

1 Was any episode harder or easier than usually? Any episode of 15 levels that felt a bit too challenging or that you did crush it all too smoothly?

All Episodes were ok, with Episode 1 being the best.

2 Was there any level you would have made differently? Some detail on a level that you would had changed or removed perhaps?

10869 needs more moves as it is impossible to achieve the fish order in the present number of moves.

3 What was your absolute favorite level? Which level would you like to play one more time?

10856 was a great level, with jellies and cherries the required orders and plenty of opportunities to make combos to attain the target.

• Tzvi_Marcu
    Tzvi_Marcu Posts: 2,544 Level 5
    edited December 2021

@Peter_Tornaros I like your new levels summaries

Season Pass is a nice event and I have it too.

• NancyDrew
    NancyDrew Posts: 88 Level 2

I am getting no where with 10843. Already played it so many times I've got the extra moves starting to be added. I can't make any progress towards the bottom. I guess when I have the 35 extra moves I'll use some of my meager gold bar supply and finish it - hopefully!

• John_58011
    John_58011 Posts: 210 Level 3

Done the first episode. not seen any Sour Skulls, but had 2 levels that do not have enough moves to stand any chance. Even having CB x 2 to arrange to begin with. Party booster needed. You know the levels by now: 10843 and 10846. Level design and moves allocated means the same thing last release : absolute rubbish. Difficulty is clearly ramped up in this game, no turning back now, no revisions, the frequency of posts in my Facebook groups saying players are quit the game, are ramping up, too. No surprise there.

Funny thing is, 10840, Nightmarish graded, was not as bad as the other two. No testing is done, even the graded of levels is not done. We do the testing.

10847, was completed with 20 moves to spare. Too easy, once take the keys. The balance is out, does not compensate for encountering levels which are impossible without boosters, if now two per episode. Balanced challenging levels please, not a mixture of rubbish and easier levels. 10846 is not challenging, it is downright frustrating, with the level design, playing field, and location of the jellies with no Special Candy cannons in sight.

Sorry for continue negative feedback, but this is the reality now. That is where we are, and how it is. I got party boosters, but once they are gone, then I'm gone, too.

There is a way out. Bring back the rewards in Daily Treat Machine to include the UFO, Party Booster. That was there, but taken away. Makes sense to bring it back, right ?

• Colin_Kwong
    Colin_Kwong Posts: 32 Level 2

I am wondering how the King Designer is testing this Level, when they played more than 30 times, they should realize that this level is undoable without using any boosters and the level is far beyond from complete when all moves are used up. So what did they thinking of?.

• Michael-6
    Michael-6 Posts: 987 Level 3

The level ratings continue to be all over the place- the super hard 10851 is much easier than quite a number of other levels. 10846 is miles and miles harder than it for example.

A word on 10849 and 10855. These are hard levels, but they are well designed hard levels in that you can play tactically to pass them. At least there is somebody in the design team capable of designing hard levels that do not require a million cascading wrappers to pass. So kudos to them.

• NancyDrew
    NancyDrew Posts: 88 Level 2

No one has mentioned 10862. It's not marked as hard but I am really having a tough time with it. Already played so many times I'm to the point of having the extra moves added to the 5, but not anywhere close to having them pay off if I use them.

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    edited December 2021

quote:

Feedback on levels 10836-10880

Finished 'em...

Week #26 of doing one episode per 24:00 coincides with the third week of the ER being nowhere to be found, but (for the first time in 5 weeks) the choc box has returned; & (of course) it started off with the time's up message (on the last task to be completed of the gold box).

Don't you all just luv to be cheated out of stuff like that?

It's even worse for players who still haven't gotten the feature yet (@Michael-6/etc.).

No credit will be given to those King devils for restoring the thing that's no different from about a month ago.

Features being barely/inadequately maintained, gotta luv it...

• Michael-6
    Michael-6 Posts: 987 Level 3

Everyone keeps talking about the chocolate box; i think i have more chance of shaking hands with a unicorn than getting the chocolate box.

Happily i do have a new feature- the appalling new colour scheme for pre game boosters where green is used to indicate both 'no boosters available' and 'booster selected'. A sneaky way to ensure players use their boosters faster by making it harder to notice you have selected one by mistake. No doubt this rubbish addition was rolled out to all games in record time.

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,785 Level 5

Finished the levels a good mix of the good, the bad and the ugly? No not really, I enjoyed most of the levels. Some were easy (like one move if have CB +CB), some took too many boosters but even then I had a good time playing most.

2nd Episode the best!

I like to use Coconut Wheels so:

Level 10854 & Level 10859 are my picks, pure Coconut Wheel Adventure! Started each of these levels using the Coconut Wheel Booster and I had a full Candy Necklace. The Candy Necklace makes me want to pass a level on 1st try, but sometimes it disappears for no reason? Hmm...

Level 10877 I will replay, I marked it: (FUN & Interesting) PLAY AGAIN!

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?