Feedback on levels 10 656 - 10 700!

Comments

• rege
    rege Posts: 8 Level 2

im still cant pass the 10678 level, one key is missing, no fix yet?

• estoner
    estoner Posts: 5 Level 2

10669 was basically impossible. I had 20 moves and the completion videos showed 30, most finishing using all . . . . 33% move difference, really? I complained and got a canned response about 'test groups' or game tweaks and watching for tips. I've been hitting the end of the road with episode updates for years and suddenly can't finish. This is absolutely not fun and I did not ASK to be in any test group. After a second complaint, I got a few more moves and finished, but 3 levels later, I'm stuck again, like I have never been stuck.

A quick check of the completion posts shows that other had more moves AND there candies did not have to be broken out of cellophane - How many moves is that work if you have to unbury three rows out of wrapper below rows of licorice? This is really ridiculous. No, I'm not learning anything, I've over 10,000 and playing for years. Oh wait, I have learned that Crush will reduced the number of moves you get to the point of this being a chore, not a joy, and mostly impossible.

• disneycatzzz
    disneycatzzz Posts: 27 Level 2

Please do something to level 10672!!! I've used a few color bomb combos in each attempt and even used a ufo+ extra moves but nothing is helping! please do something. I don't want to quit the game. I've been playing for years

• Diane_JB
    Diane_JB Posts: 62 Level 3

As is often the case, levels have a small opening window for moves, there are excessive layers to break thru and too few move in which to clear the board. That is why I’m still stuck on 10693. Honestly, if YOU aren’t able to clear a level without using boosters or spending gold for extra moves, then you’re not giving us a fair chance. This time of year there are many chances to get fun stuff. But, you can only get them upon clearing new levels. That makes my situation doubly frustrating. Please stop torturing us!

• Carol-38
    Carol-38 Posts: 10,878 Level 5

Level 10657: Read a comment made a month ago that level 10657 was fun, how lucky that they had 30 moves. Now reduced to 20 and I wouldn't class it as fun. Watched a YouTube video with 20 moves and they used 3 hand swaps a flying saucer and hammers. Suppose I'll be on this for a while. Why do moves get reduced so much. Oh yes of course it's hoping we'll buy boosters.

As I said, suppose I'll be on this for a while.

• Carol-38

Level 10666: Was 30 moves now 21. Tag flashes up saying 100% of players needed help with this level and suggests you pay £2.49 for gold bars and boosters.

I watched a YouTube video with 30 moves and they didn't need help, passed without boosters.

So what King means is 'we've reduced the moves by 9 so you can't pass without boosters'.

Here we go again, yawn.

• Diane_JB
    Diane_JB Posts: 62 Level 3

I'm sure you MUST have gotten some negative feedback on level 10699 - like, seriously, it's impossible to complete on it's own merit. If I thought someone could complete this without boosters I wouldn't object. BUT, 20 moves is decidedly too few. I'm weeks behind. I used to be able to keep up with new levels as soon as they came out. No longer. I can't even complete the candy box because I can't complete this level. You guys are really leaving me behind.

• estoner
    estoner Posts: 5 Level 2

agree. I think I am just going to quit for a while, just check in daily for free stuff (if any). This isn't fun and when you suggest someone buy boosters to complete . . . . .I have other games to play for free, equally fun and more respectful of players.

• Carol-38
    edited December 2021

Level 10669: Moves were 30 then reduced to 20 now 25. Have played more than 200 times and even with boosters and extra moves haven't passed. The game just doesn't produce enough green candies, 150 being part of the collection to pass. Even with extra moves I'm always 35 to 40 short. Getting rather boring now. No skill whatsoever required just have to wait to be given a lucky board. Then will still need boosters to pass.

• smitherskathy1
    smitherskathy1 Posts: 65 Level 2

Totally agree with Carol-48. Again, all of the examples have 30 moves and I get 20. Oh yeah, that's right this is all about trying to make me spend money. Well, that's not going to happen so I guess I will just play this level for a while.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?